Commission on Yourself?

Howdy all. Quick question for the gurus out there. I am with Equis, but I haven't written a policy on myself yet.

Does anyone know what carriers would pay you upfront for writing a policy on YOURSELF or wife/family/etc? I know that American Amicable only pays you every month that you maintain the policy for that year.

Carriers like Columbian Financial Group, Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, National Life Group, or Phoenix?

Thanks in advance.
bubba

Howdy all. Quick question for the gurus out there. I am with Equis, but I haven't written a policy on myself yet.

Does anyone know what carriers would pay you upfront for writing a policy on YOURSELF or wife/family/etc? I know that American Amicable only pays you every month that you maintain the policy for that year.

Carriers like Columbian Financial Group, Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, National Life Group, or Phoenix?

Thanks in advance.
bubba

Some advance on your own business, some don't-Mutual of Omaha does, Foresters doesn't, don't know about the others.

When I first got my license, my first appointment was with Bankers Life Insurance Company of America. I paid my first month's premium, and they paid my premium for the first year. I would say the question is are you trying to get the commission or get the coverage?

Back