Coverage

dobi

Expert
Is there a carrier that will accept someone grossly overweight? I am looking for something other than accident. female 6/30/65 5'6 352 in Louisana she is looking for a 20 year term product 100,000 face. I haven't looked into GI yet, but would that be the direction to go?

Is there a carrier that will accept someone grossly overweight? I am looking for something other than accident. female 6/30/65 5'6 352 in Louisana she is looking for a 20 year term product 100,000 face. I haven't looked into GI yet, but would that be the direction to go?

You'll have to shop that or convince her that she's not going to be able to get $100K and settle for a FE SIWL product.

That's what I figured, I looked into UHL and they said I could get 25k on their graded I will have to contact her again and see where we stand. Thanks!

You should look at Presidential Life also on their simplified product. I don't know if the old US Financial is still around for their impaired term, but if so they could get you the face you're looking for. Check it out and good luck:)

presidential had really good rates back in 2012. I hated seeing them out of the game.

If she's just overweight why not write her with Transamerica, Royal neighbors of America, settlers life silver plan, or any of the others that don't care about weight? Aetna would be another one.

That's what I figured, I looked into UHL and they said I could get 25k on their graded I will have to contact her again and see where we stand. Thanks!

With Settlers she can get 25K immediate benefit at standard rates.. They don't ask HT. and Wt. on the Silver Plan.

I didn't think that she would qualify for coverage with the ht/wt requirements. I looked at the underwriting for trans and I thought that the heaviest that she could be at her height was 295 shes 5'4 not 5'6 my mistake!
Have another question I have a gentleman insulin diabetic 6'3 300# which carriers will accept insulin diabetics? He didn't tell me how much or when he began using insulin. He's looking for 100k he wants whatever is the cheapest that will cover him. thanks

Latest posts

Back