"Custom Quote Page" Term Engine

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
I just saw a few websites that use this software (including STI).

Wow! It looks nice. Color. Crisp. Clean. Compulife (which I just signed up for) is nice...but seems to lack the appearance of CQP.

Anybody else use "Custom Quote Page"?

I just took a look at it and the display seems nice, but it keeps quoting preferred plus for all carriers no matter what kind of criteria I put in. There's also no way to quote UL products as far as I can tell.

I just took a look at it and the display seems nice, but it keeps quoting preferred plus for all carriers no matter what kind of criteria I put in. There's also no way to quote UL products as far as I can tell.

The agent has to do something to earn their comm... If everything was quoted, at proper class, then click here to apply... we would be selling copiers not life ins

The object of any quoter system is for both parties, the client and the agent, to obtain some valued info. So if they are looking for UL and leave their data on a term quoter, great. In most cases the consumer doesn't know or understand what they are looking for, or why. The fact that they can go into surf mode, obtain enough info that motivates them to input contact data, has fulfilled the entire purpose of the exercise.

Back to the specific quoter system...
What is the cost to have them design and optimize a site..?
Can a Norvax quoter button be integrated into the same site as well...?
How does this process/product compare with some of these web design and SEO services offered by a few that post here...?

From their web page, here's their contact info:

CustomQuotePage.com
USA
Corporate Office
5 Costa Ct, W. Maple Ave
Langhorne, PA 19047

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 1129
Langhorne, PA 19047-1129 Toll Free: 1.866.4.BIMSYM
Phone: 215 639 7040
Fax: 215 639 2829

INDIA
BimSym House
19, Rajmugut Society
Naranpura Char Rasta
Naranpura
Ahmedabad - 380 013.

Phone: (079) 2747 5497
Fax: (079) 2743 7581

The agent has to do something to earn their comm... If everything was quoted, at proper class, then click here to apply... we would be selling copiers not life ins

The object of any quoter system is for both parties, the client and the agent, to obtain some valued info. So if they are looking for UL and leave their data on a term quoter, great. In most cases the consumer doesn't know or understand what they are looking for, or why. The fact that they can go into surf mode, obtain enough info that motivates them to input contact data, has fulfilled the entire purpose of the exercise.

Back to the specific quoter system...
What is the cost to have them design and optimize a site..?
Can a Norvax quoter button be integrated into the same site as well...?
How does this process/product compare with some of these web design and SEO services offered by a few that post here...?

Of course the agent has work to do, but if you put in that you are 5'6" and 300 pounds, have 3 family members with heart attacks, and uncontrolled blood pressure and cholesterol, the software shouldn't be showing you preferred plus rates. Compulife allows us to narrow down the carriers that work ourselves and send out the quotes. I don't need to show a client who will never get a preferred plus or preferred what those rates are because then they will think there is potential to get those rates in buying from another agent and that we are trying to screw them out of something. We would use this more on our side than in driving traffic to our website and letting them get their own quotes (for now anyway), and if we can't show them the UL options side-by-side with the term options, what good does it do? Looking at it again I also do not see any way to quote 10/15/20/30 years side-by-side either. I don't need to show 15 carriers of 20-year term when 2-3 will suffice for each term period shown.

I like it because it is visually appealing...but you have to understand that Quote Engines do not sell life insurance...you do....but it helps them to respond.....

That's my point. The "visually appealing" is definitely there.

Glenn just said that we can change the appearance of the Compulife quote display page, so I guess that's what I'll try to do.

Sti...The Company logos in your quote page...were those supplied by "custom Quote Page"?

Back