David Weiner FEG IUL

Never heard of this guy, but somewhat familiar with FEG.
They have tried to recruit me several times. 2 of the 3 founders were with AL Williams back in the day.

Compensation from 30-93%, but I'm not sure of what. 93% of whatever they pay to their sales force, depending on the product. Some products may pay less than 100%, some may pay more...

----------

Here is their compensation. This is about 1 year old, so it may have changed.

o7dRa9u

MLM is not a shady method, it's a method of distribution that allows one to make money on their team's leverage...just like any agency does. The only difference being that these guys preset the appointments for you, and have a proven system already without the trial and error of building your own agency and trying to keep agents.

These guys are also doing EVERYTHING virtual today. All done on the phone and screen share presentations. I'm not appointed with them, but I love the idea of them feeding you preset appointments.

Allianz Life Pro+ is one of the best IUL's I have come across recently. Beats Minnesota's and AGLA's (AIG subsidiary with the 3 ADR's) but does not have any living benefits (ADR's). Check it out!

That's a disservice. ABR is massively successful with AIG. I'll replace the other IULs every day with ours.

Lots of great companies with great products. The problem with selling the "mine is best based on performance" is there's no way to know how anything will perform in the future, if it doesn't have guarantees. Ledger wars are just that, and unfortunately when you play that game whoever can illustrate highest "wins".

David Weiner/FEG - he had over 1000 agents run through his team over the past 12 months, only 45 are left, most spent hundreds and thousands with nothing to show for it.

70% contract (55% for other teams) = Split in half with call center=> 35%, then split in half again with 'mentors" (because he can't train agents to sell an IUL on their own) => 17.5% commissions. The so-called call center with the 'greatest lead in insurance" is only a "hook" for recruiting, he has said this, so he can get to people's warm markets. He will not release under any circumstances for all carriers, not just the carrier you wrote for (you're frozen and hostage to them for six mos) and to get access to the leads/call center you are made to sign a hostile, one-sided, broad NDA threatening hardship for up to three years, you find this out after you pay your $125. This is not mentioned ahead of time.

There are at least a few other truly good IMO's out there, with 100+% contracts, open release policies, serious training and closers that don't take commissions, with real leads from $2-$50 that will get you in front of 15 clients a week. Don't buy the promises from this bozo. It sounds too good to be true because it isn't real. Even Coletta Hodges, who runs his call center, was heard on video tape saying "I cannot recruit into this team anymore knowing I'm leading people to financial devastation. I have never worked for a company or organization where no one made money." This lady gets 50% of your commission IF you can get to one from the lead system. There were 500 phone appts made in the first half of 2018 and NO SALES. Serious issues. Big lessons learned by veterans and new agents alike. Run for the hills if you're contacted to get into this group.

RE: Sokol above? he decided he wouldn't recruit into this team in Dec 2017 and hasn't written any business there since Fall 2017. He's long gone from FEG/Dave Weiner like everyone else is. Buyer beware.

David Weiner/FEG - he had over 1000 agents run through his team over the past 12 months, only 45 are left, most spent hundreds and thousands with nothing to show for it.

70% contract (55% for other teams) = Split in half with call center=> 35%, then split in half again with 'mentors" (because he can't train agents to sell an IUL on their own) => 17.5% commissions. The so-called call center with the 'greatest lead in insurance" is only a "hook" for recruiting, he has said this, so he can get to people's warm markets. He will not release under any circumstances for all carriers, not just the carrier you wrote for (you're frozen and hostage to them for six mos) and to get access to the leads/call center you are made to sign a hostile, one-sided, broad NDA threatening hardship for up to three years, you find this out after you pay your $125. This is not mentioned ahead of time.

There are at least a few other truly good IMO's out there, with 100+% contracts, open release policies, serious training and closers that don't take commissions, with real leads from $2-$50 that will get you in front of 15 clients a week. Don't buy the promises from this bozo. It sounds too good to be true because it isn't real. Even Coletta Hodges, who runs his call center, was heard on video tape saying "I cannot recruit into this team anymore knowing I'm leading people to financial devastation. I have never worked for a company or organization where no one made money." This lady gets 50% of your commission IF you can get to one from the lead system. There were 500 phone appts made in the first half of 2018 and NO SALES. Serious issues. Big lessons learned by veterans and new agents alike. Run for the hills if you're contacted to get into this group.

RE: Sokol above? he decided he wouldn't recruit into this team in Dec 2017 and hasn't written any business there since Fall 2017. He's long gone from FEG/Dave Weiner like everyone else is. Buyer beware.
giphy.gif

You're first warning sign would be the only guy who wants to tell you the "truth" about them in a positive way, has to include the line "I'm not going to recruit you." SMH

Back