David Weiner FEG IUL

txspeck

Has Anyone heard of David Weiner with FEG? I responded to a craigslist ad and apparently they have some new AIG IUL product, and they are they only ones that are able to sell this index. They say you will sell virtually by taking calls from their call center.

I know some guys that work with FEG. They are ok, but an MLM ins gig. From what I've seen, about every couple years they partner up with a company and say they offer an "exclusive - only place you can get it" product. A couple yrs ago it was some whiz bang IUL with F&G. Now AIG. Used to be LSW was their go to. Like I said, not that they are bad.... if you like the MLM type of deal, go for it... they most likely won't pay you much to start out.

Only ones able to sell that index? If the product is branded as AIG (AG) then they are lying to you. Only way that would be true is if it were a white label product.

What index is it? Merrill Strategic Balance? If so, then everyone has access to that index.

----------

I would stay away from any agency that is a MLM set up. If they pitch recruiting and forming your own "downline" at all, stay far far away. Find a real insurance agency to work for, because that is not the norm in this industry.

FEG offers preset appts to business owners. I looked into them @ 10 yrs ago.
Must memorize 25-page 1st appointment script, video tape your presentation and send to home office for approval. Then do the same for the 28-page 2nd appointment script.

I did not pursue the opportunity. A yr later, ran into one of their local agents who said they couldn't generate many leads in the Los Angeles area.

txspeck: I'm not appointed with FEG, but the guy is legit. Private message me if you want to know more. Don't listen to the naysayers on here. Again, Im not trying to recruit you either.

FEG offers preset appts to business owners. I looked into them @ 10 yrs ago.
Must memorize 25-page 1st appointment script, video tape your presentation and send to home office for approval. Then do the same for the 28-page 2nd appointment script.

I did not pursue the opportunity. A yr later, ran into one of their local agents who said they couldn't generate many leads in the Los Angeles area.

Couldn't memorize the scripts, eh.;)

Exclusive plans...they all work around the same concept and perform similarly close to the sister plans.

What is so special about it?

Do they have access to indices that is going to be 12% every single year?

I know they're an MLM .. I kind of do remember them pitching an exclusive product.. but I"m not sure what it was.. but I know AIG and ANico is on of their main carriers...
They really focus on policies with ADB riders..

txspeck: I'm not appointed with FEG, but the guy is legit. Private message me if you want to know more. Don't listen to the naysayers on here. Again, Im not trying to recruit you either.

I didn't see where folks were saying it/he wasn't legit. I know who he is and they are. They ARE an MLM gig, that is what they do. The only way you can make any real money with them is to recruit. Like I said, if that floats your boat... go for it. I would just do your due diligence first.

Back