Die Without Life Insurance

Usually the body is "donated to science", ie: to the nearest medical school for pre-meds to carve up if no funeral home will donate the costs of cremation.

Usually the body is "donated to science", ie: to the nearest medical school for pre-meds to carve up if no funeral home will donate the costs of cremation.

I'm not sure where you heard that info but it is definitely not true. No one is ever donated or cremated unless they specifically request it or their next of kin signs off on it.

In most counties the indigents are buried by funeral homes on a rotating basis. In some counties they are paid a small amount ($1,200 in my home county) and in others it's all volunteer.

It's usually in a bad section of a city cemetery.

Remember a few years ago over in Tennessee, they found out the bodies were not being cremated, but dragged out into the woods ? The families were given a sack of ashes out of a burn pile.

:)

Remember a few years ago over in Tennessee, they found out the bodies were not being cremated, but dragged out into the woods ? The families were given a sack of ashes out of a burn pile.

There was a similiar one in Georgia a few years before that. I guess you better watch the body go in the oven.

Free food for the animals...
:no::swoon:

Back