Difficult Cases I Need Suggestions For

mplsmm

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am mainly P&C with a little term mixed in but I now have 2 people I need suggestions for. They need term because the bank is requiring it to fund their new business.

28yo smoker male 6ft and 385lbs, taking blood pressure meds.

32 YO woman non smoking 5'4 and 290, depression meds.

Both in good health otherwise. Are these impossible?

they are going to be tough to place due to their build. and if so will be highly rated. if you go to pinneyinsurance they have alot of carriers underwriting guidlines on their website. look at northa american, protective, AIG stay away from any simplified issue as they will be a decline across the board

united homelife has a 20 year term product designed with limited medial questions expensive but might work

How much coverage do they want? Their builds are so bad it is off the chart even for many simplified issue products. They would not qualify with UHL's term due to build.

Max weight for Pru is:
5'4" 291
6' 368
6'1" 378

Table E if you get them to fit.
Or we use a Lloyds policy to secure the funding.

they are going to be tough to place due to their build. and if so will be highly rated. if you go to pinneyinsurance they have alot of carriers underwriting guidlines on their website. look at northa american, protective, AIG stay away from any simplified issue as they will be a decline across the board

united homelife has a 20 year term product designed with limited medial questions expensive but might work

I wouldn't use Pinney.:no:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/life-insurance-forum/dont-work-pinney-insurance-t87036.html

I am mainly P&C with a little term mixed in but I now have 2 people I need suggestions for. They need term because the bank is requiring it to fund their new business.

28yo smoker male 6ft and 385lbs, taking blood pressure meds.

32 YO woman non smoking 5'4 and 290, depression meds.

Both in good health otherwise. Are these impossible?

They're both too short for their weight. Final Expense(Simplified Issue Whole Life) might be the way they have to go, and there aren't many options there. Settlers Life Silver Plan doesn't ask height/weight and will write those ages, but they'll only go $25K each with an additional $25K for Accidental Death.

Him $48.88 MBD for Level
Her $34.44 MBD for Level

Prohibitive? It's a stop gap so they can secure their funding. Guessing 25k ain't going to do it.

I'm just imagining due to their high risk specialization, the 25K with Lloyds will probably be like a $75K with someone else.

Its a giant market for investors to take bets on risk.

Back