Direct with American National Life

The Moody's own ANICO. Do they even give direct contracts or do they make everyone run through their IMO?

Their IMO marketing group IMG, seems to be separate. The guy that has the Top Gun forum was/is heavily involved with them, and I believe they sponsored his forum.

I have ANICO through an IMO, I'm guessing I could've gone direct at the time, just didn't occur to me at the time. I'm direct with SLAICO(Standard Life & Accident) and ANTEX.

Their IMO marketing group IMG, seems to be separate. The guy that has the Top Gun forum was/is heavily involved with them, and I believe they sponsored his forum.

I have ANICO through an IMO, I'm guessing I could've gone direct at the time, just didn't occur to me at the time. I'm direct with SLAICO(Standard Life & Accident) and ANTEX.

It may be separate, but all contracts may flow through IMG. I don't if they do or not. Just saying that ANICO may have everyone contract through IMG.

Paul is an Agent's Agent. Give him a call. You'll get better deal from him I would think . . .

Just found this! I appreciate the endorsement, but the crowd is correct. To go direct with ANICO you have to go through IMG. I report to IMG.

I have no idea what commission schedule they have so I can't speak to if mine is higher compared to theirs.

Though for ANTEX, you now have to go through us. We are the sole marketer for them. We also have SLAICO, which you can also go direct.

Our President, also an advisory board member, is the great grandson of W.L Moody jr. the founder of ANICO and his brother is the CEO of National Western. I would guess you wouldn't be able to find a better relationship.

Anywho, I hope that clears up the direct question!

Just found this! I appreciate the endorsement, but the crowd is correct. To go direct with ANICO you have to go through IMG. I report to IMG.

I have no idea what commission schedule they have so I can't speak to if mine is higher compared to theirs.

Though for ANTEX, you now have to go through us. We are the sole marketer for them. We also have SLAICO, which you can also go direct.

Our President, also an advisory board member, is the great grandson of W.L Moody jr. the founder of ANICO and his brother is the CEO of National Western. I would guess you wouldn't be able to find a better relationship.

Anywho, I hope that clears up the direct question!

I picked up ANTEX direct last year. When I contracted with them they were showing up 1 or 2 in most ages for Med Supps. Before I got my supplies they had a rate increase and moved toward the middle of the pack ...and right into the closet.

I picked up ANTEX direct last year. When I contracted with them they were showing up 1 or 2 in most ages for Med Supps. Before I got my supplies they had a rate increase and moved toward the middle of the pack ...and right into the closet.

That's unfortunate. They are tweaking a lot of things across the companies. I like some changes and despise others. I'm really looking forward to their new agent portal. It's going to be really user-friendly and an efficient way to maintain and track your business.

We shall see.

Back