Do Any of You Guys Have Life Insurance?

juggerburn

Expert
If so, what motivated you to buy?

Would you say understanding insurance helped you see the value of life insurance?

If you don't have it, why not?

Would you say understanding insurance helped you see the value of life insurance?

I would be very surprised if one of the fellow agents here says no.

I grew up understanding the importance of insurance as my whole family is basically in the industry. You see and hear what happens to those that do not have it too much.

My mom had a policy for me since I was a baby. I bought an additional policy when I got married and purchased a house. I feel it would be selfish for me not to have life insurance because of of the burden it would cause for my loved ones.

So yes, I would say that understanding the insurance helps me see the value.

I have life insurance, car insurance, health insurance, home owners insurance disability and critical illness insurance plus cancer only insurance.

I don't have LTC insurance. Probably should.

I can't imagine an agent not believing in insuring himself.

Annuities too. I can't believe more agents don't sell themselves at least one annuity every year.

You need to retire someday. If your employer had a pension plan, you would take it. So sell yourself your own pension.

I have life insurance, car insurance, health insurance, home owners insurance disability and critical illness insurance plus cancer only insurance.

I don't have LTC insurance. Probably should.

I can't imagine an agent not believing in insuring himself.

Eh, everyone see's the value of car insurance, health insurance, and home insurance.

Bought life insurance within a few months of having a child. Didn't really see the value beforehand (I wasn't in this business yet, single, etc), but it didn't take long until I saw it as a must-have.

I've only ever increased it since then, and will again here soon.

Back