Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Uninsurable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xrac

Guru
5000 Post Club
Usa
Another poster thread made me think this would be a good poll. If you would like tell us how much, what kind, and who it s with.

I have $1,000,000 blender WL and term which is being converted to WL by the use of dividends for additional paid ups with Guardian.

Last edited:
I have enough to cover my debts (mortgage, car) and to provide for the LOI for a period of time. I probably could use some additional coverage.

I bought my first policy when I bought my first house. Back in the early 1980s, I had to buy a policy to meet a requirement to get a lower interest loan (11%) at the time. I bought one of those broken ULs that were suppose to be paid up quicker. I change the policy several years later and increased the death benefit. I have used that policy to buy two properties over the many years. I was not aware of Infinite Banking or any other concept. I saw it as a great source of funding and used it and paid it back.

I became an Insurance agent many years later and sold health insurance primarily. Bought more term life based on the advice of so called experts. I have been developing knowledge and experience in Life Insurance for the last 2 years and wish I had better information over my life. Unfortunately, I am uninsurable now and cannot do what I would want.

I work with many young families trying to start out and use my life experience to help them. If the information and opportunity was presented better, I would be in a better place. I hope to be that source for others.

Most of the people has their life insurance program, they even has their life insurance for children also.

Most Americans have no insurance or are grossly underinsured.

Last edited:
Out this year form LIMRA:

According to LIMRA research both men and women are less likely to own life insurance today than they were in 2004, but the declines were larger for men. Men are now approaching the traditionally lower ownership rates of women. Thirty-nine percent of men and 43 percent of women have no life insurance coverage at all.

The numbers with no insurance has been increasing every year for some time. Not enough life insurance agents I guess. I think you can over double that for the percentage underinsured.

Back