Does It Boil Down to Lead Cost?

N8ivCal

Hello all,

I need to make a decision soon and would appreciate your feedback.

Equis Financial is charging $45 per "A" lead, they are not exclusive and are up to 60 days old. So they're out.

Looking into a few IMO's I found here on this site. One sells new, exclusive leads for what amounts to $15/lead.

My plan is to purchase 24 for $360 and hope to sell enough to get the ball rolling. (If I make a couple grand or so off those 24 leads then I'm off to the races and will start investing in leads every week.)

There is nobody local to ride with and all training seems to be through online videos which is fine but I'm guessing I'll have questions before, during, and after appts.

Some other IMO's charge more for leads but seem to have a better setup for an experienced agent that's new to Mortgage Protection. Like me!

Common sense tells me the more leads the better and cost IS a factor so would you suggest going with an IMO that's more "Hands-on" but charges more for leads thus allowing me considerably less people to call, or would you suggest going with the 24 leads at $15 a pop?

Hope I made sense here.

Thanks for your input!

----------

You may be wondering about my background...

I've run thousands and thousands of in-home insurance appts but the most recent ones were during a seven year stretch selling individual medical (Mostly Fortis) before Obamacare.

The past year I've been working from home selling ACA, STM, and supplements over the phone.

I have zero experience selling mortgage protection insurance.

Can you share the name of the IMO, which provides leads at $15. So far I feel the best one is with Cary Levinson at $18 per lead at a reasonable contract level.

Hello all,

I need to make a decision soon and would appreciate your feedback.

Equis Financial is charging $45 per "A" lead, they are not exclusive and are up to 60 days old. So they're out.

Looking into a few IMO's I found here on this site. One sells new, exclusive leads for what amounts to $15/lead.

My plan is to purchase 24 for $360 and hope to sell enough to get the ball rolling. (If I make a couple grand or so off those 24 leads then I'm off to the races and will start investing in leads every week.)

There is nobody local to ride with and all training seems to be through online videos which is fine but I'm guessing I'll have questions before, during, and after appts.

Some other IMO's charge more for leads but seem to have a better setup for an experienced agent that's new to Mortgage Protection. Like me!

Common sense tells me the more leads the better and cost IS a factor so would you suggest going with an IMO that's more "Hands-on" but charges more for leads thus allowing me considerably less people to call, or would you suggest going with the 24 leads at $15 a pop?

Hope I made sense here.

Thanks for your input!

----------

You may be wondering about my background...

I've run thousands and thousands of in-home insurance appts but the most recent ones were during a seven year stretch selling individual medical (Mostly Fortis) before Obamacare.

The past year I've been working from home selling ACA, STM, and supplements over the phone.

I have zero experience selling mortgage protection insurance.

I sold mortgage protection - I understand the draw to that market place but have you ever considered selling Final Expense life insurance?

It is easier to generate an exclusive lead and you can be an independent agent without putting all your contracts with one company.

I agree with you bandoayan Cary Levinson's organization is hands down one of the best great service overall and they have one of the best mortgage protection lead programs.

bandoayan - If you buy 20 exclusive leads from Levinson & Associates for $360 they send you 24 leads bringing the per lead cost to $15.

Latest posts

Back