Does North American Pay First Yr Commissions into the 2nd Year Up to the Tgt Premium?

goget

Guru
100+ Post Club
Reading the contract it appears they do. So if min premium $80/ month and target $120/month and you set it up on $80/month do you get paid up to $120/month into the second yr?

Reading the contract it appears they do. So if min premium $80/ month and target $120/month and you set it up on $80/month do you get paid up to $120/month into the second yr?

Yes. They have rolling targets. So if the 1st year premium does not reach Target you are paid 1st year comp in the 2nd year up to the Target Premium.

But if you are funding a UL or IUL at or below Target you are screwing your clients and asking for a lawsuit 10 years from now.

The exception to that, and the product you are hopefully asking about, is GUL. Often the Guaranteed Premium can be lower than Target on GUL.... but since you used the term "Min Premium" it makes me worry...

No I wrote 62 yr old the custom gul. target is $232 a month and I wrote $190/ a month is guaranteed for 30 yrs so at even 1/2 current that goes to age 100 plus easy. The min premium is $160

Back