Dont Understand Life Insurance Jobs

I specialize in working with middle income families using the Found Money Management system from the Insurance Pro Shop. Basically teaching clients how they can maximize the use of a max-funded to the MEC guidelines whole life policy.

On occasion, I also do small-business planning as well using primarily life insurance strategies. (Buy/sell, key man, exec comp, etc.)

I used to be securities licensed managing investment clients' assets for a credit union with about $50 million AUM before I left to go to MassMutual. So I have a background in this part of the financial services industry as well. I no longer have my securities licenses, but I do have my ChFC designation which counts as a Series 65 exempt designation, if I chose to file and form for my own RIA in the future.

I can't believe the OP! I have never went into any job with out investigating the v pay and benefits. That's just insane!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Just because you've been around the block doesn't mean you know it all. Wisdom comes from experience yes but what I know is facts. You may have more experience I give you that, however I can find individuals that have been in the industry for 20 years that are doing better than the ones that have been doing it for 30 years. If you're smart, you learn from your experiences, if you're wise then you leverage and learn from others.

That's what this forum is for, learning from others experience, however from your way of approaching I would not want to learn from you.

Be humble to learn and there are those who are willing to teach, you're just bragging about how long you have been licensed, like you said just cause you have a license doesn't mean you can drive or do what's best for the client.

Hongwfg,

Thanks for participating in the forum. Your input is appreciated by me because no insurance agent has all the answers. I do agree with DHK on most of his responses. However, I strongly disagree with his presentation. You are just sharing your thoughts and he is being a negative, combative prick with his post. I'm sorry you can't express your opinion on this forum without being attacked by a prick like him.

"whatever".

(what a character.)

When I only had 2 years in the business, I knew everything.. but I must have forgotten all becasue I am sure that hongwfg knows more than I based upon the "confidence" in his posts. Amazing what a span of 40 years does.. Will celebrate 42 years in the business July 5. BTW, I have my driver's license for 54 years and my wife still tells me I can't drive so hongwfg must know what he is talking about there too! :D

Hongwfg,

Thanks for participating in the forum. Your input is appreciated by me because no insurance agent has all the answers. I do agree with DHK on most of his responses. However, I strongly disagree with his presentation. You are just sharing your thoughts and he is being a negative, combative prick with his post. I'm sorry you can't express your opinion on this forum without being attacked by a prick like him.

Thank you.

Sometimes the best thing you can do for a person... is be a prick to them. Some people need to be challenged... and every 'MLM'er' that shows up here with 'wfg' in their NAME... will be challenged. Because the reputation of these companies makes it harder for REAL advisors to do REAL work with their clients.

But then again, it's really easy to replace some of these policies on a very ethical basis... so "whatever". :)

----------

BTW, if you're keeping track, he's the new poster who told me what the purpose of this forum was for. I found that annoying and humorous at the same time.

When I only had 2 years in the business, I knew everything.. but I must have forgotten all becasue I am sure that hongwfg knows more than I based upon the "confidence" in his posts. Amazing what a span of 40 years does.. Will celebrate 42 years in the business July 5. BTW, I have my driver's license for 54 years and my wife still tells me I can't drive so hongwfg must know what he is talking about there too! :D

Corrections, I said I do not know everything and if I do not know I ask. Good for you to be in this business for so long. Be humble to learn and you can be taught, you can learn from anyone young or old. If you think you know everything then there's is no need to keep harassing me and telling me what you know if you are so confident in what you know.

I couldn't agree with you more, I thought you said you have been in the business for 10 years, not 40 years. Must be Alzheimer kicking in, I see. Good luck to you.

Hongwfg,

It is not that he or anyone else cannot express their opinion.. even if wrong. The problem with his posts, if you will look at all 11 of them is he/she appears to be here for the purpose of plugging WFG.. (Do a search of the forum for info on them) In fact, in this thread and another thread, he posted what amount almost a cut and paste answer in both threads.

You come on here with limited experience taking on a 30 year vet with memorized pablum, be prepared to incur some hostility. :yes:

Thank you. Sometimes the best thing you can do for a person... is be a prick to them. Some people need to be challenged... and every 'MLM'er' that shows up here with 'wfg' in their NAME... will be challenged. Because the reputation of these companies makes it harder for REAL advisors to do REAL work with their clients. But then again, it's really easy to replace some of these policies on a very ethical basis... so "whatever". :) ---------- BTW, if you're keeping track, he's the new poster who told me what the purpose of this forum was for. I found that annoying and humorous at the same time.

I invite you to try, good luck to you:)

----------

It is not that he or anyone else cannot express their opinion.. even if wrong. The problem with his posts, if you will look at all 11 of them is he/she appears to be here for the purpose of plugging WFG.. (Do a search of the forum for info on them) In fact, in this thread and another thread, he posted what amount almost a cut and paste answer in both threads. You come on here with limited experience taking on a 30 year vet with memorized pablum, be prepared to incur some hostility. :yes:

Thank you, I understand my experience is limited and that's why I'm here to learn. I don't mind learning from other agents in other companies. I just do not like people forcing information.

Thank you.

Sometimes the best thing you can do for a person... is be a prick to them. Some people need to be challenged... and every 'MLM'er' that shows up here with 'wfg' in their NAME... will be challenged. Because the reputation of these companies makes it harder for REAL advisors to do REAL work with their clients.

But then again, it's really easy to replace some of these policies on a very ethical basis... so "whatever". :)

----------

BTW, if you're keeping track, he's the new poster who told me what the purpose of this forum was for. I found that annoying and humorous at the same time.

Well, it is nice that now, after only 2K+ posts you have finally learned what the purpose of the forum is. I had heard a rumor that Sam was finally getting around to composing a PM message to you to fill you in. :D

Back