Door to door - Flyers for life insurance

Newby, I would like to do some FE business myself, but don't know which companies to go with? Could you steer me in the right direction please? Im currently an independent agent, working out of my home selling for ON, MassMutual, and Penn Mutual. Looking to diversify a bit. The traditional life insurance has been good so far, but i would also like to be able to offer FE to prospects. Thank you!

I am from the traditional life side as well. I also write FE type products. Not the FE market, that is a world apart from the ONL type market. Newby would probably be a great resource for a Life agent that wants to dabble in SIWL since he writes all lines.

I am from the traditional life side as well. I also write FE type products. Not the FE market, that is a world apart from the ONL type market. Newby would probably be a great resource for a Life agent that wants to dabble in SIWL since he writes all lines.

Thank you. So you just write it for clients that are looking for a very small burial policy? The least i can go with traditional is 25k and that's sometimes not low enough.

Yes.

Then call Mark Stover at 800-six 73- five 309 and he can discuss commission levels with you. We should be among the highest you'll find. If you contract them with us we will teach you how to sell mass quantities of FE.

Called and left a voicemail.

Thank you. So you just write it for clients that are looking for a very small burial policy? The least i can go with traditional is 25k and that's sometimes not low enough.

Slight correction: The least you can go with the companies you have is $25,000.

A few, not many will go below $25,000. Example I quoted a 59 year old a Cincinnati Life $15,000 policy last night. $512 annual, beats the "FE" products on price and spanks them on non forfitures. Helps that it is non med as well.

Yes I write it for small policies but also for what I believe it is, Simplified Issue Whole Life. A whole life policy with tables/risk built in. So if I need to I can stack policies.

There is a lot of call for a SIWL policy. I prefer to not work the FE guys FE market but believe there is a huge and growing market for SIWL and SIterm. Same products, different market. Pretty versatile product.

Slight correction: The least you can go with the companies you have is $25,000.

A few, not many will go below $25,000. Example I quoted a 59 year old a Cincinnati Life $15,000 policy last night. $512 annual, beats the "FE" products on price and spanks them on non forfitures. Helps that it is non med as well.

Yes I write it for small policies but also for what I believe it is, Simplified Issue Whole Life. A whole life policy with tables/risk built in. So if I need to I can stack policies.

There is a lot of call for a SIWL policy. I prefer to not work the FE guys FE market but believe there is a huge and growing market for SIWL and SIterm. Same products, different market. Pretty versatile product.

Correct, the companies that I currently have. I'll be looking into Cincinnati Life! Thank you for the clarification! :err:

----------

Can you tell me a bit about FexQuote?

Back