Door to Door Going Away

Nuriyat48

Many companies are selling life Insurance over the phone, a place like Texas need that, I never had any luck door knocking, I think now it's over the phone I can't be frustrated either you want it or you don't :D

Many companies are selling life Insurance over the phone, a place like Texas need that, I never had any luck door knocking, I think now it's over the phone I can't be frustrated either you want it or you don't :D

How is that any less frustrating than at the door? After all, they either want or they don't.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I think door knocking is making a comeback. With 90% of the landlines on the DNC list and the rising cost of postage for DM leads, door knocking makes more and more sense.

Just because YOU never had any "luck" door knocking....doesn't mean it's going away.:no:

I couldn't disagree with you more. I think door knocking is making a comeback. With 90% of the landlines on the DNC list and the rising cost of postage for DM leads, door knocking makes more and more sense.

Just because YOU never had any "luck" door knocking....doesn't mean it's going away.:no:

Success comes through doorkonocking not by "luck" but by hard work, dedication and skill.

Honestly hate how this industry works. Too much stress for too little uncertainty.

Yeah, but with you they only answer the door because you're a funny little chimpanzee. Do they offer you a banana when they let you in? :twitchy:

Work it smart. If you've got an appt in an area, allow some extra time to stop by nearby leads. Why drive an hour to just one appointment?

Back