Drug/alcohol Use - Rehab Question

Good point. thing is though he doesn't have to tell them either. ;) Haven't come across a rehab place in WA that won't take a client until their coverage is gone. Some actually set their price on how much coverage the plan has.

Congrats, I have no idea what you're really saying here. Sort of a skim of the posts and what the hell, throw something out there? :)

the OP's person in question was a young person who appears to be a binge partier. They are considering rehab which is usually what some adults do when they find out their kid parties hard. He made no mention of 12 years of substance abuse. I mentioned a client of mine who did rehab 12 years prior for alcohol. Had he not gone to rehab, yea, would have been at least preferred based on everything else. Thanks for reading ;)

Underwriters treat rehab quite differently than I screwed around too much. It generally gets treated as addiction or dependence. Right or wrong it does. I have written a few I screwed around to much people to success. And I have tried to write several I am one year sober from rehab but do not go to a or na to failure.

I should have been more specific. This is my experience and I should have been more forthcoming and less short. My apologies.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input folks!

----------

And fwiw, in this case... this young person definitely can use it. As bad as it can be insurability wise for them in the future (which I agree is pretty tough on folks many times, but I understand) I believe this is the best thing for this person. They just can't seem to shake it the lifestyle - and best to squash it completely if possible, prior to getting into real trouble and having problems follow them the rest of their life. Its definitely not a case of family that is over reacting. Thx!

Thanks for the questions. I found here some ideas that I will try, 'cause I have a friend who was looking for a rehab center . This is a very hard period in my life. My friend is alcohol addicted and the worst thing is that I noticed to late this. What kind of friend am I if I din't noticed that my friend was looking for helm. Now I'm trying to help him at least with a good rehab center. I found on the internet a blog about How to Choose the Right Rehab, actually it is a guide and it helped me to find some variants and I think that I'm ready to show them to my friend. Hope that he will accept them.

Last edited:
To my great regret, many people do not even understand the whole essence of rehabilitation centers and how they work. How can such rehabilitation centers be useful for alcoholics and drug addicts? How can these diseases be cured, and these are not bad habits, namely diseases and why is this the case? Methods for the treatment of addicts differ. First of all, they make sure that the patient recognizes that he is really sick and needs treatment. It is important to trust professionals at such moments. That's why I chose https://www.theluckiestclub.com/join-community

Last edited:
Back