Electronic Apps in Life Insurance

Liz

Guru
100+ Post Club
There have been a lot of discussions about the best and worst Medicare electronic applications, now that carriers have developed online applications in many cases. What are some of the best or worst electronic applications for life insurance?

Liz, I would be interested in seeing an independent audit of available eticket/drop ticket/eapp systems...ours included.

I am sure the audience here would love to see that.

tioterm
quicklife
ezlifesales
myconcierge
iGo
lazerapp
plus a few more

Liz, I would be interested in seeing an independent audit of available eticket/drop ticket/eapp systems...ours included.

I am sure the audience here would love to see that.

tioterm
quicklife
ezlifesales
myconcierge
iGo
lazerapp
plus a few more
I agree with you - this would be a great idea. And I would love any input from anyone who has had some experience with any of those listed or others!

I'll tell you what I would like to see with every electronic app...And that would be an offline version. I know National Western had an offline version of thier IGO eapp for annuities and would upload the info once connected to the internet...

I'll tell you what I would like to see with every electronic app...And that would be an offline version. I know National Western had an offline version of thier IGO eapp for annuities and would upload the info once connected to the internet...

Amen brother. Combined Worksite has that. Take all the apps, go home, get connected and submit them all with one click.

I like IGO and the new LazerApp with Lakeview.

One thing I'd like to see, with IGO for example, is an Import/Export tool.

A lot of times we submit a case and get a rate up and then figure out another carrier will offer better. Rather than re-typing all that information back into IGO into a new carrier's forms, it would be nice to import what you already had/did.

Just a thought.

A lot of times we submit a case and get a rate up and then figure out another carrier will offer better. Rather than re-typing all that information back into IGO into a new carrier's forms, it would be nice to import what you already had/did.

Just a thought.

I think the problem maybe the questions not asked exactly the same.....Having said that though address social DOB and other stuff would not change.

x2. I do paper apps exclusively because alot of the areas I'm in I can't get connected.

Just a thought.

I agree with you about the import/export tool with iGO. I have spoken to iPipeline about this in the past and the reason they said is that because the fields are different for every carrier, it's hard for them to do this. I said so why not give us brokers the ability to import .xls or pdf files or whatever and allow us to manipulate some of the data (similar to how career websites try to match the text on your resume to their fields). Didn't get an answer on that one.

Anyway, my staff and I have worked only on iGo and have great experiences with them except when we discover bugs - their technical department are NOT insurance people and have difficulty reconciling insurance logic and their own system so getting bugs fixed takes a LONG time and lengthy explanation to multiple customer service reps. :)

Back