Emailing Quotes with Disclaimers

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
Hey all...

When emailing life quotes to someone does anyone use a disclaimer? ...or is it necessary? ...any pros or cons to emailing quotes in the first place?

"Equiring minds want to know...." :)

The disclaimer I use now that I have as my email signature is:

"Every effort has been made as to the accuracy of these quotes with regard to typos and/or calculation errors. However, these are quotes only and not an offer to contract. Exact amounts are subject to the approval of a completed life insurance application."

Comments and suggestions for chances are welcome.

i put disclaimers on all receipts and quotations that this is not a binder of coverage and merely informational. final quotation and other terms and condition are subject to companies final approval.

something like that.

i put disclaimers on all receipts and quotations that this is not a binder of coverage and merely informational. final quotation and other terms and condition are subject to companies final approval.

something like that.

Thanks for the input. I used a combination of the two.

btw, i think it is neccessary, because you know some folks will say but i got a quotation of the coverages you gave me so i should have insurance. blah blah. my mga and my wholesaler has it on all their quotations as well.

same reason why they put coffee is hot or knife is sharp (even though its obvious)

i rather put it than not, even if its not necessary. prevents headaches.

iiinycboi said:
btw, i think it is neccessary, because you know some folks will say but i got a quotation of the coverages you gave me so i should have insurance. blah blah. my mga and my wholesaler has it on all their quotations as well.

same reason why they put coffee is hot or knife is sharp (even though its obvious)

i rather put it than not, even if its not necessary. prevents headaches.

Sounds like the type of client who calls the bank to be told their account is overdrawn.....

I can't be overdrawn I still have checks in my checkbook.

Here is your sign :)

Back