Epolicypro.com

Honestly, it was a pretty lengthy email with a lot of information and subjective opinions. It would be difficult to distill it down to a few sentences or a paragraph. If you would like, I'd be glad to email it directly to you. Or, we can just wait it out and see if it gets posted.

Please email it to me at [email protected]. I've been trying to research them for quite some time so I'm really curious.

----------

Thank you egroupus for forwarding Warren's response to me. I have to say, I am completely appalled by his response! I have never, in my life, been talked to that way when inquiring about a job or business opportunity! I can't believe this was his response! For me, that was a complete turn off. Maybe his system works, maybe it doesn't, but I don't think this is the type of person I would like to do business with. What was your reaction when you read the email?

Narcissistic, pompous responses are fairly typical when you question one's business model in such a manner that (in their minds) is perceived to be an attack on their moral fiber.

Time will tell on this venture but many similar business models have been tried and you can read about them either here or "the google".....

Perhaps this gentleman will come along and explain his proposition?

:SLEEP:

Exactly the same response, algieh1. I couldn't have said it better myself!

And can someone explain to me how there can be different bonus "levels" offered when agents are said to be paid directly from the carriers themselves? How does that work?

You get paid directly from the carriers but your upline gets their cut too. As you show production and consistency, they can "bump up" your comp.

Which to me implies that it is semi-direct payment from the carriers, not direct. Because the carriers aren't in on epolicypro's pyramid scheme (which this thing totally is, and reason enough to be wary). Clearly they pay epolicypro, who divvies it up and pays its agents accordingly. Correct? Or does epolicypro have some split arrangement worked out with the carrier(s)?

Disclaimer: I am new to the business so my questions might well have newbie written all over them!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how this company does it but when I get paid from an insurance carrier, it's directly from them and not from the IMO/FMO I am under.

As I was trolling the forum I came across this thread and I felt that I should say a couple of things because I know Warren and I met him a few years ago when he introduced me to selling health insurance over the phone and the internet.

He has since left the health market and is now recruiting and training for life sales. I have stayed in the health arena -and thats the reason why we don't work together.

At that time it was a similiar deal to what he is offering now. I was very skeptical at first and it took me along time to make the decision. But when I did -I discovered that every claim that he made was true. He will teach you and work "one on one" with you and guide you to success - if you are willing to work.

He does have the ability to raise your commission percentage once your production hits certain levels.

No-I don't work for him or with him and he did not ask me to to make this post - I just thought for the ones that really had question about his legitimacy - I wanted to speak to that and let you know that he is good people and stands behind his offer.

If you know what you are doing and are successful -you don't need him . . .or anyone else for that matter.

But if you need help and want to be in the life -specifically in the mortgage protection business -selling over the phone. His offer is worth serious consideration.

Back