Epolicypro.com

If this wasn't legit I feel sure it would show up on Ripoff Report. Don't you agree? I doubt Mr. Roache could hide from that, just my humble opinion.

You say: I dont want to go into an office and have some big bully boss riding me all day!

This is the first line of their advertisement....Thank you for sharing!

I am so excited. I joined EpolicyPro about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I started calling my leads that was provided to me and already made 1 sale thus far and looking to make more this week. Yes, I was skeptical at first about paying the $495 but I am about taking chances so I paid it. I am licensed in 11 different states so my leads are coming from those 11 states. Epolicypro has a 3rd party quote engine from a good variety of different insurance companies for term and whole life. This company is who I will be with for years to come because I like how you can sell final expense and Mortgage protection over the phone with a e-application.

Last edited:
You're certainly quite the entrepreneur Latasha! I wish you all the best. How do you make time to sell real estate, US Health Group, and still manage to call out to 11 States with MP and FE products?

I am so excited. I joined EpolicyPro about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I started calling my leads that was provided to me and already made 1 sale thus far and looking to make more this week. Yes, I was skeptical at first about paying the $495 but I am about taking chances so I paid it. I am licensed in 11 different states so my leads are coming from those 11 states. Epolicypro has a 3rd party quote engine from a good variety of different insurance companies for term and whole life. This company is who I will be with for years to come because I like how you can sell final expense and Mortgage protection over the phone with a e-application. Any questions, please give me a call 407-288-7155 or email [email protected]. My name is Latasha

Wow...you've been there 2 weeks and you're already recruiting.:twitchy:

You're certainly quite the entrepreneur Latasha! I wish you all the best. How do you make time to sell real estate, US Health Group, and still manage to call out to 11 States with MP and FE products?

I ONLY do real estate very part-time..maybe on weekends. My husband really takes care all of the buyers and sellers. The only thing I do full-time is selling health and life insurance and this is what I enjoy doing the most. My last quote didnt say anything about USHEALTH. How did you know I was selling Health Insurance?

pcbinsurance...I only do real estate part-time..maybe only on the weekends. My husband is the one that takes care most of the buyers and sellers. I sell health and life insurance over the phone full time. Selling insurance and real estate is what I really love to do but I decided to sell Insurance Full time and hubby does real estate full time. How did you know I was with USHEALTH?

I am so excited. I joined EpolicyPro about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I started calling my leads that was provided to me and already made 1 sale thus far and looking to make more this week. Yes, I was skeptical at first about paying the $495 but I am about taking chances so I paid it. I am licensed in 11 different states so my leads are coming from those 11 states. Epolicypro has a 3rd party quote engine from a good variety of different insurance companies for term and whole life. This company is who I will be with for years to come because I like how you can sell final expense and Mortgage protection over the phone with a e-application.

lol.......yikes?

Back