Epolicypro.com

I am so excited. I joined EpolicyPro about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I started calling my leads that was provided to me and already made 1 sale thus far and looking to make more this week. Yes, I was skeptical at first about paying the $495 but I am about taking chances so I paid it. I am licensed in 11 different states so my leads are coming from those 11 states. Epolicypro has a 3rd party quote engine from a good variety of different insurance companies for term and whole life. This company is who I will be with for years to come because I like how you can sell final expense and Mortgage protection over the phone with a e-application.

Many Finale Expense agents built teams after a short period. I am guessing MP are the same. How long have you be doing this?

has anyone ever got some feed back on them not information out there about them anyone having any real success

yea but no one that works for them or had worked for them has confirmed whether they are a good company to work for

yea but no one that works for them or had worked for them has confirmed whether they are a good company to work for

Warren Roche epolicypro.com

I can. I contracted with Warren and followed his instructions. We hit it off on the phone, shared past experience. I was a stockbroker for Merrill Lynch for 7 years and Warren was also in the game. I am in WI, and got licensed in AZ, OH, and MI. They are cheap. I paid my money and took my chances. I got my leads, set up everything on my home computer the way Warren said to do it and was off.

Result? Success, just like he said. It was hard to believe that I could sell mortgage protection on the phone, but I did.

I am no longer doing it, and the reason is timing. I was calling OHIO and they were one hour ahead of me. My wife is a high school librarian, and just about the time she would get home, I would lock myself in my office and start dialing. By the time I was done, she was ready for bed.

I now specialize in Med Supps (career agent agreement with Physicians Mutual) but I still get commissions and renewals from my policies in Ohio.

Would I recommend this? Depends on you and what you think you are going to be doing. There is some frustration with trying to get things done long distance (like open your email and ESIGN the damn document!) and the hours spent on the phone.

Would I recommend giving Warren and try? Without reservation. The guy knows more about working the phone and setting up a system to succeed this way than anyone I have ever dealt with. Plus, he's honest and available. As a matter of fact, he and I are having coffee sometime next week in Arizona. I no longer use his program, but if you think he is just setting you up to fleece you of $475 you could not be more wrong.

If anyone needs specific info, feel free to let me know.

Back