Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Hey I posted some information on my experience. I was also convinced on what Mark said, but everything fell apart when it came to the leads. They were absolute garbage. 50% of them were inaccurate numbers some were accurate & I left voice messages & some were absolutly astounded that I was calling them. Some were already insured....Look its bullshit. The leads are a scam. I lost my $500.000 at a time that I could ill afford to lose a dollar. Karma is a bitch and this guy is going to suffer. Please STAY FAR from them. I am telling you FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE....dont lose your $500.00 like I did. PLEASE PLEASE!

Look you will have to pay for marketing & you will need to spend money on yourself and your business for life. Thats the truth. But this guy is a liar and a very good one.

Please, please please, do not join this company or this gentlman! Trust your instincts!

King Henry-the fool... :(

anyone else get this today??

I can only imagine this response was the direct result of my bank reversing the charges and putting them on the no no list :) ...as I have read further and further...this is apparently part of the MO...

My name is Ron. I am the agent resources director at Etelesure. Mark has been struck with medical situation that will incapacitate him until mid - September. Please, forward any questions or paper work to me and I will take care of it. Mark has literally hundreds of emails to be read, so if you can forward paper work that would be expeditious.We should have issues stabilized this week and back to normal next week.

Sincerely,

Ronald Thomas
Agent Resources Director

(903) 306-1681 Direct/VM
(866) 878-5204 Toll-Free
(866) 422-5831 Fax

I don't want to beat a dead horse- but my business partner reached out to ALL contacts from this company and simply wants his money back, and asked for their agent numbers. No response.

Again, be very careful. These guys are smooth talkers.

I don't want to beat a dead horse- but my business partner reached out to ALL contacts from this company and simply wants his money back, and asked for their agent numbers. No response.

Again, be very careful. These guys are smooth talkers.

My bank was helpful in getting my funds returned. They submitted a dispute claim for me, it required a more detailed report to follow up the initial dispute, but, so far the dispute stands. I'll tell ya, the few people I've shared this experience with have been in TOTAL disbelief that I of all people could step into this kind of crap...I do my research (a bit too much at times)...they have just enough out there to look legit...including agent profiles on LinkedIn...no idea if they are dummy profiles created to appear like they are real but the agent names they listed ARE in fact licensed life agents in the state they say they're from...I can only assume that's part of what they do with ALL the info they steal from you...the sad part is...they have been known to use the identities of legitimate agents to pull this off...no idea if it's one really crafty guy...or a few...but hopefully that is my first and last lesson...

What a complete and total joke and bunch of nonsense here in these last posts. You know, there is a reason why many of the better groups don't even mess around with brand new agents. These posts are exactly that reason. So, admitted by their own posts, these are some brand new agents who just got licensed, don't know anything about the industry and don't know anything about the marketing or insurance sales in general. They clearly can't sell a darn thing and now they're holding themselves out as experts attempting to jump on these guys and they're even dishing out advice now. That's incredible! The one joker in here basically admits he's been licensed now for about 2 or 3 months and he's giving advice as if he's an old insurance soldier talking about marketing and how to be effective with your marketing dollar (dollars he clearly hasn't ever spent, mind you). Pa-leeeaaase!!! The even bigger joke is that he's writing this BS, as if he's writing his own column somewhere on insurance sales. Give me a complete and total frickin break. I also like how he admits that Etelesure brought him in completely new to the business, got him licensed, gave him a shot and he's still out there bitching. Again, incredible!

I work with Etelesure, my leads are perfectly fine and I write business every week. Mark, Robert AND Ron are always there and I've got a great relationship with them. Guess what, if you can sell insurance it's an awesome opportunity. However, having only been around for a few days, I can see where you're just flat clueless. Save your comments and posts until you've been around more than a couple of weeks and then your opinion might carry more weight. At this stage in your so called insurance career, your comments are just plain moronic.

What a complete and total joke and bunch of nonsense here in these last posts. You know, there is a reason why many of the better groups don't even mess around with brand new agents. These posts are exactly that reason. So, admitted by their own posts, these are some brand new agents who just got licensed, don't know anything about the industry and don't know anything about the marketing or insurance sales in general. They clearly can't sell a darn thing and now they're holding themselves out as experts attempting to jump on these guys and they're even dishing out advice now. That's incredible! The one joker in here basically admits he's been licensed now for about 2 or 3 months and he's giving advice as if he's an old insurance soldier talking about marketing and how to be effective with your marketing dollar (dollars he clearly hasn't ever spent, mind you). Pa-leeeaaase!!! The even bigger joke is that he's writing this BS, as if he's writing his own column somewhere on insurance sales. Give me a complete and total frickin break. I also like how he admits that Etelesure brought him in completely new to the business, got him licensed, gave him a shot and he's still out there bitching. Again, incredible!

I work with Etelesure, my leads are perfectly fine and I write business every week. Mark, Robert AND Ron are always there and I've got a great relationship with them. Guess what, if you can sell insurance it's an awesome opportunity. However, having only been around for a few days, I can see where you're just flat clueless. Save your comments and posts until you've been around more than a couple of weeks and then your opinion might carry more weight. At this stage in your so called insurance career, your comments are just plain moronic.

Amen! I don't know what it is with some of the people on this forum

To: The Cat Man Do (don't?):

If you're so happy with Etelesure, why are you authoring threads that say:

"Need A Solid IMO For Real Production - Help!"

Also, I noticed you recommended Presidential Life to someone....

For someone new to the Forum, with 30 years of industry experience, (and after reading your first 20+ posts), I honestly have no idea what you are trying to accomplish so far.

:err:

Back