Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Cat Man Do(n't):

I have an idea....why don't you let us know who you are? That way we know what you are saying is on the up and up.

Folks who hide behind aliases may not be trustworthy. I'm not directly saying you are FOS....but why not be transparent? If Etelesure is everything you say it is, then I would think you would want to share that and not anonymously. Heck, maybe I would even look at the program if it's as good as you say it is.

Those of us who have been here awhile are easy to find.

You can give me all the 800#'s you want to, the bottom line is no one answers them, and no one returns a call in response to voicemail messages. If you want to talk about REAL experience with this "company", and throw around suggestions regarding how we get the answers we are looking for perhaps you could start by offering up ANYTHING that could prove us wrong. The fact is several of us have REAL experience with this "company"...and these "people", and it all seems to be the same experience, the exact opposite of what you describe.

Here are some FACTS for you:

The "principles" of this "company" are the same three for the following scams:
Etelesure
Avian Life
Oak Tree Financial (please note there is a legitimate Oak Tree as well that is not the same company)

Each of the above named "companies" have the EXACT same job description, and EXACT same contract.

If you look for it the same information is available for each "company". It starts the same way, agents looking for an IMO/FMO for Life business with a current century marketing strategy. We all stumble across the same info, some of us roll the dice and take the risk only to find that communication begins to break down pretty soon after paying the initial leads "deposit". When the heat gets turned up and enough people have been ripped off and start pushing for communication, tragedy strikes, and the principle that has been the main contact is going to be "unavailable" for some time.

For those of us who are as you have said "not speaking from personal experience" with this "company", I would like to know exactly what you define as "personal experience". Does signing 40+ pages of "contracts" divulging the personal and professional data that is necessary to contract and appoint as an agent, paying a lead deposit, having multiple conversations with "principle's" of the "company" not count as personal experience with the "company"?? I'm not a patient individual personally, so when I already have a concern about the legitimacy of a company and I am taking a risk, I am going to be sure to be prepared with an exit strategy. When a company is extremely prompt with responses initially until it's time for them to start delivering on their promises and then they do a COMPLETE about face and stop responding, I don't waste any time by giving them the benefit of the doubt for any longer than is reasonable. I gave them an opportunity to respond, several as a matter of fact. I also warned, with my final demand for a response, that if I did not get a timely response to my final request I would be forced to pursue any and all remedies to their breach of contract. One would think that any legitimate company would rush to their own defense with an explanation at the very least...but not these guys. Even when the information was turned over to authorities to investigate, the calls made by those investigating the claim of fraud go unanswered.

Short of an actual face to face meeting with these clowns, with their documentation and identification in hand, you will NEVER convince me that this is anything more than a very well thought out scam by a criminal. I am with hz, the only thing I really care about now, is making sure they are ultimately exposed and saving others from the hassle and embarrassment of being sucked into their scam.

Cat Man Do(n't):

I have an idea....why don't you let us know who you are? That way we know what you are saying is on the up and up.

Folks who hide behind aliases may not be trustworthy. I'm not directly saying you are FOS....but why not be transparent? If Etelesure is everything you say it is, then I would think you would want to share that and not anonymously. Heck, maybe I would even look at the program if it's as good as you say it is.

Those of us who have been here awhile are easy to find.

Pcb - Pardon the lack of an immediate response to your post. I would remind you that it is Labor Day Weekend and the Forum does not rank very high on my priorities list today. However, in regards to your post, I think you're idea is a good one. I'm game and accept your gesture. I'm not sure how "impartial" you are, or this entire forum, for that matter. But, I would certainly be up to direct communication with you and sharing absolutely everything I know.

Quickly, on a few items. For the record, I want the following to be completely understood.

#1 I did not come on here to try to "convince" anyone of anything. In fact, I wouldn't have even commented in the first place if I didn't see the name of a company I do business with being discussed in a thread. I ONLY commented because I actually KNOW these people. I agree that something, along the lines of your suggestion, needs to happen because there's a whole lot of BS, maliciously intended libel going on and the fact is that there's been much assumption and completely unfair and unsubstantiated garbage being thrown around on here. Again, I ONLY responded on this thread because I'm speaking first hand and you and I can certainly discuss it all directly.

#2 Regarding your comment about possible interest, I'm not here trying to recruit anybody. Again, I'm not part of their management and that's not something I have ANY involvment in with Etelesure. That's something you can talk to them about, after our discussion, and I'll happily make the introduction.

#3 I didn't come on here to be attacked either. I'm concerned about your supposed "impartiality" when I look at your snide, unprofessional manner of speaking to and about me and mocking of my moniker. I didn't do that to you, but I'm willing to excuse it and look past it, so we can possibly have a professional discussion. I'll also excuse it because in a very short time I understand this to be very common on this forum by you and the other extremely active posters ANY time anyone endorses or expresses a positive opinion on or about anything in disagreement with your opinions.

#4 Finally, my purposes on the forum were far different than engaging in a contest of will with you and these other slammers. Had it not been for the fact that the forum seems to have really come through for me on my real purpose here (the thread I began asking for guidance), I would just entirely dismiss this whole fiasco and I certainly wouldn't post again. Why would anyone bother?

Understand this, I've known Mark PERSONALLY for almost 10 years. I know him AND his family. When I provide you with my contact information, you'll see that I'm also from South Texas and not all that far from Mark and his partners. What I know about these guys does NOT come from telephone conversations and that's why I say with complete confidence that you guys are the ones who seem to be very "FOS". Personally, I think nearly 10 years of knowing a man and his family is enough to vouch for him and his credibility. Also, not that it's really anyone's business, but I'll share something else I happen to know. Mark would probably not be very happy I share this because he actually is a pretty private guy when it comes to his personal information. Mark's been out for almost a month with 2 surgeries and a long hospital stay for diverticulitis. I understand it to have been a fairly serious situation. I also understand that he's back in the office as of last week. So, again, not only are you attacking people that don't even know you're attacking them, and it's anonymous, let's be completely honest, but you're also attacking someone with his own health challenges and so. Again, not very fair at all.

So, to stay on point, I will graciously make myself available for our discussion. I'm only doing so for the reasons I mentioned and will only speak from what I know about the company, Mark, the partners and so on from my personal and direct experience. I will caution you in advance that my opinions are very positive, so coming from here and originating from the cradle of negativity, you probably won't like them very much. The point is I personally have nothing to hide and would be happy to provide my experience and reference.

On your suggestion, I ask that you send me a private message through the forum with your full information including your name, complete contact information and your direct contact number. In reply, I will in turn promptly do the same. It wouldn't be until tomorrow for me, as I'm determined to enjoy the rest of the day. I will reply as quickly as possible, though. Obviously, I'm asking to exchange information through the private message system, as I understand to be very common anyway, because I'm entitled to some level of privacy myself and don't need to disclose all of my private information to anyone who doesn't need to have it including my cell phone number. I would completely respect the same privacy for you and wouldn't expect you to do that either. Again, as you're initiating this discussion and acting as the self appointed moderater in this, I'll wait for your message.

Thank you Pcb!

I'll just leave it at this:

If the owners of "etelesure" want to come on here and answer to those who claim to have been duped, that would be the only way I'll continue in this conversation. Hearing from supposed employees doesn't answer to the concerns of those who commented earlier in this thread.

Transparency is the answer.

I'll just leave it at this:

If the owners of "etelesure" want to come on here and answer to those who claim to have been duped, that would be the only way I'll continue in this conversation. Hearing from supposed employees doesn't answer to the concerns of those who commented earlier in this thread.

Transparency is the answer.

No, I don't think so Pcb. Truth is, I'm NOT their employee. Might I remind you that you inserted yourself in to this completely on your own. You had NO dog in this fight and NO reason to comment, but you chose to anyway. Even the slammers have adopted you as their "impartial" moderator. Excuse me for saying, but you probably shouldn't have ever commented in the first place. So, let me now ask you... Why the reluctance to speak to me on the phone like a man? Why are YOU now hiding? What's more "transparent" than speaking man-to-man with the person you're calling out? For that matter, what's more "transparent" than speaking to the people you're helping smear? That's "transparent", my friend. So, does this mean you won't provide me your contact information, as you suggested you would? Was that just a bluff? You're "so easy to find", right? Let's talk, Sir. Again, if you didn't want to be part of the discussion, you should have never commented on something you didn't directly know about. I'm accepting your invitation, provide me your contact information through private message and let's talk like men. Otherwise, I suppose, "you probably won't be posting on this subject again". I'd like to talk with you, Sir. And, I'm quite certain the Etelesure people would as well. So, let's get in to it. Let's all drop the mask and let's get some credentials on the table and start talking directly outside of some cowardly forum and let's let the chips fall where they may INCLUDING those others accepting the real responsibility for what they themselves have started here. Again, let's get off the chicken&%^* forum and let's start discussing all of this directly.

No, I don't think so Pcb. Truth is, I'm NOT their employee. Might I remind you that you inserted yourself in to this completely on your own. You had NO dog in this fight and NO reason to comment, but you chose to anyway. Even the slammers have adopted you as their "impartial" moderator. Excuse me for saying, but you probably shouldn't have ever commented in the first place. So, let me now ask you... Why the reluctance to speak to me on the phone like a man? Why are YOU now hiding? What's more "transparent" than speaking man-to-man with the person you're calling out? For that matter, what's more "transparent" than speaking to the people you're helping smear? That's "transparent", my friend. So, does this mean you won't provide me your contact information, as you suggested you would? Was that just a bluff? You're "so easy to find", right? Let's talk, Sir. Again, if you didn't want to be part of the discussion, you should have never commented on something you didn't directly know about. I'm accepting your invitation, provide me your contact information through private message and let's talk like men. Otherwise, I suppose, "you probably won't be posting on this subject again". I'd like to talk with you, Sir. And, I'm quite certain the Etelesure people would as well. So, let's get in to it. Let's all drop the mask and let's get some credentials on the table and start talking directly outside of some cowardly forum and let's let the chips fall where they may INCLUDING those others accepting the real responsibility for what they themselves have started here. Again, let's get off the chicken&%^* forum and let's start discussing all of this directly.

Why in God's name would Pcb or anyone else provide you with their personal info. Maybe you're not understanding what this is all about- good honest agents are being SCAMMED, and you want a member of this board to give the scammers info? You can't have it both ways- you won't release any of your data. You keep saying that you've met with these guys, and yet don't seem the least upset that agents have been duped. If I found out my boss was accused of serious fraud, you'd bet that I'd ask him about it instead of blindly attacking the accusers and saying they can't sell. It's too much of a coincidence that several members have the same fraudulent experiences with this company. But you're not interested in addressing these serious concerns/charges.

Over and over agents have complained that these individuals are NOT transparent, have opened multiple shifty web sites, and outright stolen money, yet again, you're not at all concerned about that. It says a lot about you, and this is why I question your ethics, integrity, and motives here.

He has my info but I'm not sure why he's pointing all this to me since I'm not the one who has issues with this company. I hope those of you above get the answers you deserve. I'm no moderator but think fair is fair. This Forum has a good record of ferreting out the truth, whatever that might be.

I think it's telling that Feeshbone doesn't post anymore. Must be difficult to keep up with multiple personas lol!

@Mototeddy- thanks for succinctly writing about the other fraud websites these jokers put up. I've seen them- the language describing how they began is IDENTICAL to all of them. What a coincidence!

Back