Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

I'm not trying to become an expert poster. I just came across this and to a guy like me dropping close to $700 a week on leads and marketing only to net too small a profit at the end of the month, this just doesn't sound too bad to me.

You have to build credibility on this forum, Stick around a while, join the fun. We like to hear about different points of view.

Of the million or so topics on this forum, these first timers chime in support of the operation, "out of the blue" with a first or second post.

Tell me, of the thousands of other topics this forum has, what drew you to this one in particular since there is no system that flags topics for your particular interests?

Of everything here, why did you choose to respond to this post?

Forgive us for questioning your interest, but c'mon man can you be any more obvious?

Son, 30 successful years in this business buying leads, doing mailers, giving seminars and driving all over creation qualifies me to post on your little forum. That's my credibility. On your question, I saw this thread because I've been researching companies who sell mainly on the phone. This isn't hard to find, if you're looking for it. Now, I suppose YOU are "credible" because you sit around offering your unsolicited opinion 2800+ times. "C'mon man", can you be any more obnoxious?! You guys are right, this IS fun.

I'm a new member. I hate how you guys attack new members for posting, especially if it happens to be something positive. Why are only negative posts and comments acceptable?

Thank you all. I will only appoint with them if they will waive the fee - I'll follow up latter with their response for future reference source. This forum is great. Thanks again.

So are they waiving the fee? Couple of days since this post so I would assume thats long enough to get a reply and reason from them?

I'm a new member. I hate how you guys attack new members for posting, especially if it happens to be something positive. Why are only negative posts and comments acceptable?

Welcome to the forum :)

----------

Of the million or so topics on this forum, these first timers chime in support of the operation, "out of the blue" with a first or second post.

Tell me, of the thousands of other topics this forum has, what drew you to this one in particular since there is no system that flags topics for your particular interests?

Of everything here, why did you choose to respond to this post?

Forgive us for questioning your interest, but c'mon man can you be any more obvious?

Whats funny is that they probably think they are geniuses for doing it.

And they have no clue that they are the umpteenth spammer to waste their time doing it.... because they will be the umpteenth spammer to have thier IP address banned when admin links it to the multiple new accounts.

I wonder if this guy is cousins with the one trying to sell his book last month in the Annuity section???

If a service or product is good you dont need to play games to promote it.

Last edited:
You guys always do this. Every thread descends to this, whenever anyone posts anything you don't like. I've been following this site for awhile now and this is why I just don't ever bother to post. It's always the same group of you in every section who are the forum bullies. You're "credible" because all you do is sit and post and then bash anyone else who comments. Then, you suggest that you can't post an opinion until you've commented senselessly over a thousand times and become a "guru" bully. I didn't hear anyone selling anything. I heard that it's better if someone else is willing to pick up the lead tab than forking it out yourself, if the leads are quality. I thought being respectful was one of the rules also. It's not "funny". It's just plan rude and sad.

ED? So how long have you been following? Why did this particular post make you join up and make two entire posts?

If your comments are true, and this has gone on for years, why did this one post make you take the time to register and place two posts? What was so bad about this one compared to others that you came forward to scold others?

I mean I am honestly asking, if we have always done this, is this the 10th time, 25th time, 100th time, 1,000th time you've read a post like this, and what made you decide "this one, this one, this one I'm gonna register and make a stand on?" Why did you reach your limit just now?

Please provide an answer when you can.... and maybe contribute to another topic that doesn't involve a sale.

Back