Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Gilmore, here's your answer. Periodically, as I believe many agents do, I'll look up a topic on the site, if it happens I'm seeing what's out there on something I'm looking in to. That was the case here. Amazingly, I see your handle and about 6 others on just about EVERY thread I've ever looked at. You guys have to either be professional, paid posters or you have very little else to do. I mean, you've posted almost 3,000 times!! Again though, when I view these threads, if something positive is said, it seems that you and the select other gang of "gurus" jump in and bash the poster. You talk about your credibility, as if anyone know who you are, and you insult "first timers", as if you have to earn access to your little club. Oh yea, and you guys always talk about "the rules" of the forum which is ironic, based on some of your posts. All I did was point out this observation.

Ed? a

Again what was it about this one that made you decide to chime in over all those other times? Where my comments just too much for you to stand?

So you look up topics on occasion as do I. Where you looking specifically for this company? You've seemed to skip around answering why this one and why not another one where you just couldn't stand it? And still any other of the thousands and thousands of posts on this forum do you feel is important enough to step up and say something?

And let's see if we can deal with your slam about how many posts I have...

2370 days posting. 2884 posts. Sooo on average 1.21 posts per day...

You've been on a couple days and made 3 posts, so your average appears to be higher than mine... what's going on? don't you have a career to work on? Are you paid to post?

Here's the thing, I am an agent, I post on a lot of subjects that interest me. I am not here to sell a damn thing, I have no agenda or product to promote. I tend to tire quickly of those who appear to be here simply to do just that. There are people here that feast on newer agents and help drive them out of the business in debt very quickly. There's no free lunch for agents out there.

When these kind of things come along and suddenly several posters join and sing the praises on the same day, I call shenanigans. If I'm wrong it will prove it over time, but so far, haven't been wrong. Could this be the first time? Kinda doubtful. But you go on with your bad self. I'll continue to do a couple posts a day or so. Hope that's not too many for your taste. cheers.

Edgarjan:

Welcome to the Forum. Please let us know a little about yourself and I'm sure you'll find this place to be a valuable source.

You asked why there are negative posts on here, yet your first 3 posts have been negative...???

Please, why not start on a good note and see where that leads you?

I was researching a selling method. I saw a very common trend that I've noticed repeatedly and I commented. Why was it the first time? Had a finally seen it enough? Yes, there's a first time for everything. The one thing I happen to agree with is that there's "no free lunch" for any of us. It can be an expensive business, as we all know. We're sales people and we have to spend money to make money and market ourselves (25 years for me). You guys seem to ask for a lot of lee-way in setting out and having your comments accepted, yet very little respect in return, especially, to "first timers". Pcb, you sound very reasonable and professional. Gilmore, pretty sensitive on the subject of anyone possibly questioning your true motivation. I didn't even really question it, but you were sure quick to respond Why so sensitive?! "Shenanigans", perhaps. Regardless, clearly the "useful information" from this thread was over a long time ago. Next topic. Besides, football's on which is FAR more important. Cheers.

Ed?

Did you know they have a counter for posts that averages posts per day. Yes, I came in at 1.2 per day and you came in at 1.85. Interesting? Is the pot calling the kettle black or will you post anywhere else and stick around a while?

Cheers mate.

Ed? I look forward to you posting again, maybe on another topic, maybe on the hundreds if not thousands of posts about lead companies, mortgage leads and so on.

You did not touch a nerve, no worries there my friend, just tried my patience is all, as I'm not really buying "this is the one." from you as it's pretty lame to begin with.

Please tell me what is my "true motivation"? I am ever so curious as really, honestly you aren't that believable as most one issue or one thread posters tend to be. A gigantic library of information at your fingertips, and this is the only thing that you sought out? OK. ;)

This was the thread of all threads, answered all your questions? OK

So whats the bottom line? I'm looking for a good business model to follow selling Life insurance over the phone. Is Etelesure legit or not? I'm about to pull the trigger. I have been an Agent for 13 years and have sold over the phone in a call center environment, but have the need to work remotely. I am so afraid of getting burned, but these folks seem legit to me.

Last edited:
Since first posting on this (see me earlier in the thread), I checked this out in detail. I also contacted these guys directly AND I spoke to a couple of their agents. As a result, I got appointed with them. I called everywhere too and everybody asks something for leads. And, many programs are very, very similar, as everyone knows.

Back