Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

The signature is a .jpg with "Mark Rogers" name and the license number and phone number....email address used was mrogers @...

So is it official "Mark Rogers" with Etelesure is NOT the real Mark Rogers with the TX license number 997949?

I left a message for the real Mark Rogers at Wells Fargo, telling him what's going on with his license.. he oddly never responded... you'd think he would want to get to the bottom of it.. maybe behind the scenes he's working on catching the bozo who's ruining his reputation..

Hi,
I to was checking out Etelesure. Same thing wanted 500.00 up front. I said I did not have that at this time. I said maybe I could split the money in half. He Said okay sent me out the paper work etc. So in the meantime I called Transamerica and they said to that wanting that money up front seemed a little strange. So then I called MOO and the lady there was very helpful she looked it up and there were 6 Mark Rodgers signed up with MOO but not one Mark A Rodgers? So yet the funny thing is that he dos have a active insurance license with the state of Texas.

So he was saying can't wait to get you going you are going to do great etc etc
I emailed him yesterday and said I am sorry my budget was way off base and will have to put this off to a later date.

So guess what not one email back from him not a okay, sorry to hear,
let me know when you are ready etc etc not one boo back from this guy.

So wanted to report this back to the forum because with your info it helped me a lot. So bottom line is I agree with everyone else on this site there is something not right with this guy and so please stay away and keep you $500.00.

Yes It was a Craig's ad. Talked about virtual agents

He does talk a great game, being in the Marine Corp band where he met his wife. Seems super nice. I almost paid $500 too then something came up. Boy am I glad I didn't! This has been an explosive thread with legal threats and Gary Cooper High Noon stuff. I'm glad it's calmed down but I'm also disappointed that this company is still trying to get more money out of good agents without addressing the serious accusations they've been called out on.

Hi all.. first off, I am a brand new producer in TN and am looking for a vehicle to get onboard with to launch my career. Like many, I have been searching job posting sites, and seeing a lot of opportunities. I have signed on with Symmetry (my upline has been writing between 20-40k APV per month) an she really knows her stuff.

Today (before reading all of this-WOW) I replied to an online ad and called the number for e-telesure, left a message and received a call from Robert Taylor who left a message on my cell from 903-287-0437 (Canton, TX)

He sent me a PDF of the "opportunity and it looked solid.

He directed me to this page to listen to an audio recording from Mark Rogers
I listened and was impressed with what I heard.

I have a call with Robert Taylor at 10AM tomorrow morning.

After reading all of this, of course I am not going to agree to anything.. but I may let him know about this discussion and that we're all on to them.

I'll report back to you guys and let you know what I find out.

Back