Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Hello everyone, I have recently experienced the same situation. Although now he is calling himself Mark Thompson. I answered an ad on Craig's list for a national brokerage position with a company called Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services. He even identified himself with a Texas Insurance license on his email signature. I researched as much as I could and felt confident knowing his insurance license was valid, I felt it was worth a go. Mark also claimed the company also took care of licensing (good for me since I have 30+ non resident licenses) 550 deposit refunded after $2,400 of annualized premium had been placed.

I submitted my first two pieces of business (not from their crap leads) and suddenly I'm being contracted with a company called Asurea.

I'm in the process of filing a fraudulent claim with my bank. If you can help with any information that would be great.

Chris

supposedly Robert and Mark were partners and they split up and started 2 companies. Asurea is a company that does contracting for both of them. But ask the Asurea rep about their reputation and they'll tell you they are sharks. Both of these guys need shut down.

I would think that Asurea would be able help us track them down. Has anyone sucessfully obtained a refund?

Last edited:
they wouldnt be able to help with a refund. the card company will say it was an authorized charge, but you have to prove fraud. I had all kinds of emails and docs to prove this.. but Im still waiting after a month to hear if I'll get a refund.

Stupid me for trusting someone. Im going and staying indie.

...sounds like Mark "Rogers" Thompson to me. I recently learned
of E.F.IS. but was burned by Best Rate Financial & Insurance Services.
My experience with this group of "ethical" and "honorable" IMO (insurance mafia organization) is consistent with that of many others.

The bottom line is: threats of libel out of the mouths of con artists is like someone complaining about getting punched in the mouth by someone whose toes they deliberately stepped on with the intentions of causing injury/harm.
If you have multitudes of people from all over the country who can positively identify their attacker, what does it really mean when the attacker feels they're being attacked?

Here is another bottom line: reaping what one sows is not a Christian or religious matter--this goes for the Hindu, the Buddhist, Jain and Atheist the same. Just as sure as the law of gravity, is the law of reciprocity. At some point this matter will be adjudicated whether in a court of law or not.

I too was scammed. Regardless of how many agents claim the integrity of this "soon to hang gang", there are far more agents whose experience has been to the contrary. The few favorable experiences, if they are in fact true, do not eradicate, discount, nor invalidate the experience of the majority. Battling on the forum based on opinions and emotions have nothing at all to do with the real life experiences of those who have gone through identical experiences at the hands of those whose real identity as a company (and its principals) remains questionable.

Here is one for you: the carriers with which agents were supposedly contracted through the "rat pack" have a voice in this matter also. Their voice is one of warning--now all agents seeking a legit opportunity with a company of integrity know this is not such a company. WE HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!!! PERIOD.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have recently experienced the same situation. Although now he is calling himself Mark Thompson. I answered an ad on Craig's list for a national brokerage position with a company called Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services. He even identified himself with a Texas Insurance license on his email signature. I researched as much as I could and felt confident knowing his insurance license was valid, I felt it was worth a go. Mark also claimed the company also took care of licensing (good for me since I have 30+ non resident licenses) 550 deposit refunded after $2,400 of annualized premium had been placed.

I submitted my first two pieces of business (not from their crap leads) and suddenly I'm being contracted with a company called Asurea.

I'm in the process of filing a fraudulent claim with my bank. If you can help with any information that would be great.

Chris

Feeling kinda of stupid now after reading this .

Paid them the money for a " deposit " for the leads

Got 3 different types for 2 weeks

Most numbers were disconnected, wrong numbers, or computer generated voice mails

A few answered ....
Internet leads. Not one person admitting to filling anything out
Mortgage leads. One person said she filled it out a year ago

Lapsed policies. No one I called knew anything about what I was asking them

Mark Thompson is the guy's name. Sounded very credible too
Just curious if you have any updates since this post.

Last edited:
Some Scam. He got me too! Seemed legit with a valid Texas license and all, I thought it was worth the go but I too am running into a pool of disconnected numbers, wrong numbers, and people claiming to have never submitted such a request, as well as far outdated mailer leads. So much for these supposedly "qualified" leads that were "so expensive" that the position required a $550 lead deposit. Definitely beware of Mark Thompson of Best Rate Financial & Insurance Services listing adds on Craigslist for his bogus brokerage call center. If anyone has had any success with getting their lead deposit refunded to them, please update!

I am in the process of filing complaints corresponding to the issues addressed in this thread to the FTC, Texas Department of Insurance, and Attorney General. I advise anyone that hasn't filed their own complaints to the appropriate authorities to do so. This operation definitely needs to be shut down once and for all. I'm amazed by the history on this that this guy isn't already in jail. We need complaints linking all the aforementioned, from Robert Taylor and Mark Rogers of Etelesure to Mark Thompson of Best Rate to bring these scammers to justice.

Back