Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

So whats the bottom line? I'm looking for a good business model to follow selling Life insurance over the phone. Is Etelesure legit or not? I'm about to pull the trigger. I have been an Agent for 13 years and have sold over the phone in a call center environment, but have the need to work remotely. I am so afraid of getting burned, but these folks seem legit to me.

They're for real. They're my IMO. I just got back from their 2013 Qualifier's trip in Vegas in December.

Notice to All Parties/Posters:

Our company was notified yesterday morning of this existence ofthis thread on the insurance forum and urged that we promptly visit thissite to view the information contained in the thread. Upon review, we were stunned to see theinformation posted most recently. This recent information suggests a relationshipand/or affiliation with companies and individuals with whom we have NO suchrelationship, affiliation with and/or knowledge of or participation in any activitiesand the posted information is plainly erroneous, libelous andclearly intended to defame our company and reputation. At the direction of ourlegal counsel, we are posting this statement and our representatives aretaking immediate action to have this information removed and we reserve theright to seek damages against ANY party(s) posting suchinformation on this or any other thread pertaining to our company. While we certainly appreciate the seemingly positive feedback and comments contained in various portions of this thread, it must clearly stated herein that we have authorized NO party or individual to post eitherin support of or against our company, carriers, products and services and dueto the blatant inaccuracy of some of the posts, thosesuggesting as if they have any experience with, or direct contact, or knowledgeand/or participation with our company, programs, products and services andurging and/or suggesting that anyone choose whether or not to do business withour company WITHOUT any direct knowledge of our actual carriers, products,programs and services are themselves guilty of multiple violations and potentially liablefor damages. As stated previously, legal action has been initiated,as of the date of the posting of this statement.

Sincerely,

Etelesure Financial & Insurance Services

Ah, the nuclear option.

Often the first resort of those with something to hide.

I'm the one who called my upline about this the other day. Needless to say, they were pretty hot about it, as I think anyone would be. I really like the forum and think it can be a great resource, but I don't think anyone would just sit on their hands if there's information on a website that's just not true and someone just decided to float out there. Personally, I care about what's said about me professionally and as an agent with Etelesure I felt an obligation to at least mention it to them. How they choose to act on it is their business.

Well that will certainly bring business their way....

Their reaction makes the name stick out and raises more caution about doing business with them than before. To throw up the legal mumbo jumbo gives the impression of something to hide. It will do more harm than good.

The vendors that have had the best success here have been the ones who address the complaints head on. Bob Klee comes to mind when his company is challenged. He goes to work to find if there was really a problem and if there is one, he apologizes and fixes it. Also if he finds it's BS, he doesn't threaten a lawsuit, he points out the BS. Bob has a pretty loyal following and is held in regard by many on this forum, because he tries. Doesn't always succeed, but does put the effort in.

Etelesure, you could learn a lesson from that style. I would have rather seen you address the comments rather than threaten to sue.. perception is reality and the perception you're creating isn't a positive one, even if you feel you have a right to. This isn't Judge Judy, can't run to court over opinions, well, you can, but when was the last time you bought a service or a product from a vendor cause they sued somebody really good?

Just goes to show etelesure, lives up to its bad reputation

----------

They're for real. They're my IMO. I just got back from their 2013 Qualifier's trip in Vegas in December.

And you're in trouble eagent....you did not have permission to say you went to a qualifying trip in las vegas. You've been put on notice

Very, very interesting. I have a theory on something here. I posted on this topic initially, because I actually work with this IMO. Since joining, I have viewed other threads, some very informative, but mostly just read and done some browsing. Admittedly, I have been viewing this particular thread closely because again this is my upline and felt I'd post actually having real knowledge and experience with these people. And, I first posted very near the beginning of the thread and am of course notified when there's a new post. How is it really that a handful of individuals, not having posted earlier on a pretty old thread, not being part of the original thread at all and therefore not notified of a new post, simply "happen" across a thread and immediately jump on to post so quickly? These people are "Guru" posters and "Super Genius" posters that have posted 9,000 times, and 2000 times and just thousands and thousands of posts upon posts. My theory, echoing some of what I read earlier in this actual thread mind you, the real "suspicion" should be on the super posters. My theory: It wouldn't be much of a forum if someone asked a question and there was nobody at the ready on standby to answer it, would it? Truth is, it's nearly immediate on here. You ask a question and you get a near immediate answer from a "Guru" or "Super Genius". They site fellow Guru's, reference past posts, hold up examples of how others handle criticism and negative posts, and dat-dat-dat, etc., etc., etc. Yet, they're just random, impartial individuals out there like you and me who again just "happen" upon a thread and decide to post. 9,000 times... My theory: Anyone who actually believes these individuals are really individuals that don't work for, with, created or whatever this forum... Come on. That's the real "truth" being hidden here. It's just not possible.

It sounds like it is time for a new tinfoil hat.

Most of us do a search for new threads to see what has been posted to since our last visit. So when you brought this old thread back to life, you let all of us know about it.

It sounds like you should have just kept your mouth shut.

Back