Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Hello Friends,

I've been following this thread myself, as sadly I'm a casualty of this fiasco also. I've been doing my own poking around and just wanted to leave this comment. I would caution all of us, myself included, for the protection of the poor agents having been affected beyond ourselves, that the names these people are using are themselves just poor souls like us. They're probably even poorer souls than us because they're reputations are being tarnished and clearly most of them don't even know it. I've spoken to a couple and they're stunned. Out of all of those names on the Ripoff Reports and in this thread, NONE of those agents know anything about of any of this until one of us informs them. In Texas, it looks like they're just literally taking names at random and the other poor guy, I guess in California, is just another poor sap whos name I think they took because he's got an actual industry name and reputation and it seems they just used him to further legitimize this mess. That guy I spoke to and he's mad as hell and I think is taking his own action. In OUR anger, let's try not to cause these poor people any more damage to their names and reputations, if we can possibly avoid it. Our wallets will recover, but their names can't as easily.

Good luck to all and I'll watch for your updates in the Forum.

My name is Robert Abbott and I am the REAL Robert Abbott and my name and reputation is apparently being used in some scheme of which I have NO knowledge or involvement. I was contacted by multiple parties and informed of this situation. I have since directly reached out to various agencies and filed reports both on a state and federal level and am providing full cooperation to those investigating agencies. As an initial result of that contact and cooperation, I have been informed that I am only one of "many" names of insurance agents being used fraudulently, including seemingly all of the additional names listed throughout this thread. I am adding this post to the forum I would hope for very obvious reasons, to clear my name and salvage what's remaining of my hard fought, solid personal and industry reputation. And, I am just asking that no further damage, attack, allegation and so on be made against me, my name and reputation through this or any other outlet. I am quite simply a very shocked and angry victim of identity theft.

Thank you!

New name? Same trick?

Hello guys,
this sounds very familiar to a company i just signed with called Lifetel Web.
There's another on going thread on this forum going on titled: Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Some people have said that they made money, but for all i know it could be the same person!

This is the reply i got back after i answered the ad:
My name is Elly Weatherby and I'm in charge of hiring for LifeTel Financial & Insurance Services, LLC. I'm contacting you today because I received a copy of your resume, as well as a notification that you were interested in a position with our company. Hopefully, you recall that we are currently hiring for Virtual Life Insurance Agents & Managers. As our posting states, we have both Full-Time and Part-Time agent and manager positions available with immediate openings.

Starting range of pay is $6,000-$8,000+ monthly (agent). We have a very simple commission + bonus formula and we pay VERY, VERY quickly. Payday is weekly, even DAILY in some cases, and you can expect to be paid within 1 to 2 weeks of your start with us.

Beyond just the basic information in our posting, please see and review the attached “Virtual Agent Position Overview”. I think it will get us started and answer many of your questions. If all looks good, let's jump on the phone and talk. And, I can assure you the time on the phone will be very well spent, as we have an exceptional program. Any questions, comments…concerns even, if any from the overview, I will be very happy to address in detail during our conversation. Please let me know as soon as you've had a chance to read the attached. When replying to set up an interview, BE SURE to include your first and last name, your e-mail address AND your best/preferred contact telephone number. Hope to hear from you very soon!

Sincerely,

Elly Weatherby
President
CA Corporate License No. 0K56565

Re: New name? Same trick?

Hello guys,
this sounds very familiar to a company i just signed with called Lifetel Web.
There's another on going thread on this forum going on titled: Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Some people have said that they made money, but for all i know it could be the same person!

This is the reply i got back after i answered the ad:
My name is Elly Weatherby and I'm in charge of hiring for LifeTel Financial & Insurance Services, LLC. I'm contacting you today because I received a copy of your resume, as well as a notification that you were interested in a position with our company. Hopefully, you recall that we are currently hiring for Virtual Life Insurance Agents & Managers. As our posting states, we have both Full-Time and Part-Time agent and manager positions available with immediate openings.

Starting range of pay is $6,000-$8,000+ monthly (agent). We have a very simple commission + bonus formula and we pay VERY, VERY quickly. Payday is weekly, even DAILY in some cases, and you can expect to be paid within 1 to 2 weeks of your start with us.

Beyond just the basic information in our posting, please see and review the attached “Virtual Agent Position Overview”. I think it will get us started and answer many of your questions. If all looks good, let's jump on the phone and talk. And, I can assure you the time on the phone will be very well spent, as we have an exceptional program. Any questions, comments…concerns even, if any from the overview, I will be very happy to address in detail during our conversation. Please let me know as soon as you've had a chance to read the attached. When replying to set up an interview, BE SURE to include your first and last name, your e-mail address AND your best/preferred contact telephone number. Hope to hear from you very soon!

Sincerely,

Elly Weatherby
President
CA Corporate License No. 0K56565

Elly Weatherby sounds like a "Virtual" name. I'd check "her" Virtual state license # before I went any further, or you might virtually get screwed over.:bump:

Back