Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

EAgent?

Paragraphs are a wonderful thing. Learn their purpose and how they are used.

"not being part of the original thread at all and therefore not notified of a new post, simply "happen" across a thread and immediately jump on to post so quickly?"

Simply because when you view the forum index, it flags the most recently commented on posts. If they interest me, I open and read. It's a basic feature of the website. So yes, I will happen upon a topic because it has been moved to the top by activity and flagged by the forum. Am I searching this company or topic out? NOPE. It's pointed out that it is currently being posted by somebody and if it interests me, I look.

"These people are "Guru" posters and "Super Genius" posters that have posted 9,000 times, and 2000 times and just thousands and thousands of posts upon posts. My theory, echoing some of what I read earlier in this actual thread mind you, the real "suspicion" should be on the super posters. "

I have no FING idea why it says anything below my name, nor do I care enough to worry about it.

Total Posts: 2,951
Posts Per Day: 1.22 As of today.
I joined in 2007.
Does an average of 1.22 a day seem outrageous?

Or do numbers and statistics confuse you?

"Anyone who actually believes these individuals are really individuals that don't work for, with, created or whatever this forum... Come on. That's the real "truth" being hidden here. It's just not possible"

You are correct, I should be paid for my posts on this forum. I'm going to say this and may get in trouble by the forum moderators for doing this but...

You Sir, are a dumb A ss. You've done more to damage your upline or what ever it is than anybody who has a negative opinion about them. YOU'VE damaged the brand with your remarks, not anybody else.

Also your writing style is very similar to another shill who was posting here the other day. Ed is this you? Are you the guy who made about five posts before on this topic and went away? Are you back? Sure sounds like you are..

Very, very interesting. I have a theory on something here. I posted on this topic initially, because I actually work with this IMO. Since joining, I have viewed other threads, some very informative, but mostly just read and done some browsing. Admittedly, I have been viewing this particular thread closely because again this is my upline and felt I'd post actually having real knowledge and experience with these people. And, I first posted very near the beginning of the thread and am of course notified when there's a new post. How is it really that a handful of individuals, not having posted earlier on a pretty old thread, not being part of the original thread at all and therefore not notified of a new post, simply "happen" across a thread and immediately jump on to post so quickly? These people are "Guru" posters and "Super Genius" posters that have posted 9,000 times, and 2000 times and just thousands and thousands of posts upon posts. My theory, echoing some of what I read earlier in this actual thread mind you, the real "suspicion" should be on the super posters. My theory: It wouldn't be much of a forum if someone asked a question and there was nobody at the ready on standby to answer it, would it? Truth is, it's nearly immediate on here. You ask a question and you get a near immediate answer from a "Guru" or "Super Genius". They site fellow Guru's, reference past posts, hold up examples of how others handle criticism and negative posts, and dat-dat-dat, etc., etc., etc. Yet, they're just random, impartial individuals out there like you and me who again just "happen" upon a thread and decide to post. 9,000 times... My theory: Anyone who actually believes these individuals are really individuals that don't work for, with, created or whatever this forum... Come on. That's the real "truth" being hidden here. It's just not possible.

Same way I found this thread. Once a new post has been made it pulls at the front of the new posts search feature.

EAgent?

Paragraphs are a wonderful thing. Learn their purpose and how they are used.

"not being part of the original thread at all and therefore not notified of a new post, simply "happen" across a thread and immediately jump on to post so quickly?"

Simply because when you view the forum index, it flags the most recently commented on posts. If they interest me, I open and read. It's a basic feature of the website. So yes, I will happen upon a topic because it has been moved to the top by activity and flagged by the forum. Am I searching this company or topic out? NOPE. It's pointed out that it is currently being posted by somebody and if it interests me, I look.

"These people are "Guru" posters and "Super Genius" posters that have posted 9,000 times, and 2000 times and just thousands and thousands of posts upon posts. My theory, echoing some of what I read earlier in this actual thread mind you, the real "suspicion" should be on the super posters. "

I have no FING idea why it says anything below my name, nor do I care enough to worry about it.

Total Posts: 2,951
Posts Per Day: 1.22 As of today.
I joined in 2007.
Does an average of 1.22 a day seem outrageous?

Or do numbers and statistics confuse you?

"Anyone who actually believes these individuals are really individuals that don't work for, with, created or whatever this forum... Come on. That's the real "truth" being hidden here. It's just not possible"

You are correct, I should be paid for my posts on this forum. I'm going to say this and may get in trouble by the forum moderators for doing this but...

You Sir, are a dumb A ss. You've done more to damage your upline or what ever it is than anybody who has a negative opinion about them. YOU'VE damaged the brand with your remarks, not anybody else.

Also your writing style is very similar to another shill who was posting here the other day. Ed is this you? Are you the guy who made about five posts before on this topic and went away? Are you back? Sure sounds like you are..

You haven't recieved your quarterly posting check yet? Pm Sam so he can get it out to you, I especially liked the ecoupons. To Eagent the reason I have thousands of posts on here is its kind of like the old tv show Cheers where everyone knows your name. In my case I am a sole prop so I don't have coworkers to bounce ideas off the forum allows me to connect with other agents through out the country doing things like me with different ideas.

Well, I have to say you're completely right about one thing. I DON'T have the company's permission to be their mouthpiece. In fact, I'm sure they'd probably prefer I let them speak for themselves and I absolutely will. BUT, the reality is that you guys don't know these people or anything about them just like you don't know anything about anyone else you're commenting thousands of times on. I think I'll just quote Mr. Gilmore here. What brought YOU to this particular thread, Mr. Schmidt? Why this post did you come totally out of the blue to add your 2 cents? I think it's clear what's really happening with you guys. I quote you... It's "BS". And, if you really don't know anything, you should probably keep your mouth shut as well.

Well, I have to say you're completely right about one thing. I DON'T have the company's permission to be their mouthpiece. In fact, I'm sure they'd probably prefer I let them speak for themselves and I absolutely will. BUT, the reality is that you guys don't know these people or anything about them just like you don't know anything about anyone else you're commenting thousands of times on. I think I'll just quote Mr. Gilmore here. What brought YOU to this particular thread, Mr. Schmidt? Why this post did you come totally out of the blue to add your 2 cents? I think it's clear what's really happening with you guys. I quote you... It's "BS". And, if you really don't know anything, you should probably keep your mouth shut as well.

You may wish to work on your reading comprehension. All anyone has done since your boss went off the deep end is to make fun of him for it and you for defending it. So, we know quite a bit about what we are talking about. We're watching an IMO destroy any shred of credibility and its mouthpiece constantly open mouth and insert foot.

I came to this thread because I was originally interested in learning about this group...sonce you kept posting in it, it is listed at top of forum...I was hoping to hear more about the fraud, and neagtives of this company, but instead found a half ass legal notice...so I will keep reading this thread...you sir will be contacted by etelesure legal counsel for speaking about them without permission

You may not have their permission, I certainly do not, what I have is a first admendment right to my free speech (well ever since I threw off the yoke of FINRA).

As to what drew me to this thread, not much it was one of the newest threads, I find it easier to quickly scan a thread and let to drop off the new posts search function. What a lot of the people on here have been commenting is to be careful. Someone mentioned an upfront $500 deposit which does create concern.

Umm hmm... Yep, thank you all for making my point about YOUR forum's "impartial posters". Question YOUR credibility and "insert" all of the paid posters. Attack, poke fun.. You guys work for this forum and your boss "Sam". "Remember the last time Sam got a letter from a lawyer and he tore his ass up?". Were you in your boss's office when he got it?! Independent forum, my ass.

What are you talking about? You and your imo are chasing people away from your company. You have diarrhea mouth, and when agents inquiring about etelesure see this, they will pass on you guys. Loose lips sink ships

"Were you in your boss's office when he got it?! Independent forum, my ass. "

So Eagent or Ed, why are you bothering to post here? You claim you aren't getting a fair shake, so F us and go some where else. I mean do you really need this forum's support to make it?

I am also inclined to believe you also posted the legal text as the vendor too. The writing style seems to be very similar. Paragraphs and breaks are your friend Ed.

But honestly, why are you still trying? You've killed any chance this company has to attract new business from this forum. The more you "champion " the cause the deeper the hole gets. You are the most negative part of attracting anybody to this company.

You honestly should do this company a favor and stop posting. You've done nothing to promote this vendor with your actions.

Back