Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Db1

Hello,

I'm researching etelesure and Robert Anderson. They are asking for $500 upfront fee and say they will send 75 mortgage term leads weekly to write e-app with their primary carriers. Their contract states they will reimburse the money after 5 sales at $2500 AP minimum.

Sincerely,

Thank You.

Put on your running shoes. Why are they charging 500. what is you commission split, who pays for leads. Lots of questions to ask.

Looks like a brand new domain yet on the website they state:

About Us
Our mission began in 1996. Etelesure was one of the first direct to consumer marketers of term life insurance in the country.

Not only has Etelesure been protecting the hopes and dreams of American families for nearly two decades, we have helped countless people in their search to find top quality term life insurance protection at affordable rates. We continue to assist thousands of people each month, helping them secure top-quality coverage.

This sounds like it could be a new name for an older company as I recall another online company with similar upfront requirements.

Thank you all. I will only appoint with them if they will waive the fee - I'll follow up latter with their response for future reference source. This forum is great. Thanks again.

I'm a current Etelesure Agent since March '13. Started @ 70% and they moved me to 80% after a couple of months. They provide all of the leads. I don't have to pay for anything. They also provide my E&O and they paid to license me in 8 states. And, I did get my lead deposit back my first month I was writing. Nice folks and they're pretty fair.

I'm a current Etelesure Agent since March '13. Started @ 70% and they moved me to 80% after a couple of months. They provide all of the leads. I don't have to pay for anything. They also provide my E&O and they paid to license me in 8 states. And, I did get my lead deposit back my first month I was writing. Nice folks and they're pretty fair.

Hi Robert! You still playing these games on here? Interesting first post.

That's not a bad arrangement at all. I just spent ALOT more than that on leads with some "genius" agency and I'll be lucky to make my money back. There's always $ involved, if leads are part of the deal. Otherwise, you're calling your friends and family.

Exactly! I was sick of buying leads and I'm fresh out of friends & family to sell to. Thanks for the post maraj. Careful tho, positive posts are frowned upon on the forum;)

Back