EVantage Financial

David Douglas

Good Evening All:

Has anyone heard of or have any experience with eVantage Financial, LLC out of CA? I have just been introduced to this company by an associate. Opportunity sounds interesting, but I am being cautious. No cost to become an affiliate.

Thank you.

My impression is that it is a MLM (multi level marketing) "opportunity" and is a waste of time. More will be revealed as people dig into it and come back to post their experiences.

It appears so new that searching for "eVantageFinancial.com" with the word scam or reviews is resulting very little. Give it a few more months and I suspect the web results will start to pile up.

Have you taken some time to research this company? What leads you to believe it's MLM? Because they recruit new agents just like any ISO does? Couldn't find anything when you googled the company and couldn't find any "scam" related posting?

I'm not associated with this company, nor have I been contacted by them or contacted anyone. I just find it amusing that some people jump to a conclusion with no real knowledge to back it up.

Have a great day searching for scams! :D

Very well spoken Moretrax. Anyone interested in evantage financial should e-mail me at [email protected]. If you wait a few more months to see reviews coming out then you could possibly be missing out on something very special. I signed up the first day. And if you don't know anything about this company or how it works or marketing in general, please keep the negative comments at a minimum.

Just a quick glance... It appears that they want you to pay a fee to set up a site to market insurance for them. You will earn a "marketing fee" for every policy created. That is really laughable if I am correct. Here is the statement from their website that I am basing it on...

"You also earn a substantial marketing fee for every policy created, and your only cost is a one time, very reasonable marketing setup fee. We'll promote your new site through various channels to drive traffic and clicks to your new insurance portal."

Here's what I know:

They're basically dressing up National Brokerage's 1clickcoverage product and offering low commissions.

To charge agents a fee of $495, $1495 or $2495 to "help" generate business is a bit ridiculous - they should be giving that away to generate more business for them. It's the same banner ads, facebook ads, email templates etc for everyone. It's nothing customized.

Also, the big draw is getting this iframed website, but 1click gives you that code when you get contracted with them. It's nothing special from what I can see on their website.

I guess the one advantage is you typically have to have a web presence to get a 1click contract. Evantage is probably the workaround if you don't have one as it seems they struck some sort of agreement.

Just call National Brokerage and inquire about 1click if you really want it.

I would be more than happy to give you more insight pcbinsurance. Just watch the video on the main page: evantagefinancial.com. I can tell you that it's about so much more than insurance. I can also forward you more information if you still have questions, which is why I asked to be contacted by e-mail.

Yes! I have had personal experience with evantage and all CEO's associated in this organization. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! MLM in disguise

----------

Evantage Financial organization is nothing more than a MLM is disguise James Hardy and Jennifer Simms has a reputation of developing for their own self preservation purposes. Hardy's tenure at World Financial is based on recruiting and selling a dream...what a sham. Advice to anyone looking into this is to DIG DEEP and always.know who you are doing business with

Back