Exams Taking a Month to Get Done?

IAC

We've been using various exam companies and we're starting to see a trend that's disconcerting to say the least.

Depending on the company, we're routinely being told that they're behind and won't be able to schedule our clients for 2 weeks to a month, minimum!

Is anyone else seeing this?

And if you are, any idea what's going on?

Exams Taking a Month to Get Done? Exams Taking a Month to Get Done? Go to Top
We've been using various exam companies and we're starting to see a trend that's disconcerting to say the least.

Depending on the company, we're routinely being told that they're behind and won't be able to schedule our clients for 2 weeks to a month, minimum!

Is anyone else seeing this?

And if you are, any idea what's going on
?

Depends on the Carrier, who's it through?

I Use exam one and get ist done within days. With life ins awareness month Aig was 9 days behind on even showing the policy on the agent portal. So that could be a part of the problem

I'm not sure it depends on the carrier. It depends on the paramed company.

I second that Examone is the best I've used. I think the part of the country has a lot to do with it too. The office for Examone in my town is great.

I work with an examiner directly. I immediately schedule an exam after taking the application and occasionally at the time of the application. Because I work exclusively with the examiner in the event he cannot make it he gets one of his competitors to fill in. This has cut down on the delays and gives me more control. I typically tell the client that we have to schedule the exam within 72 hrs. Creates some urgency.

Examone is apparently owned by Quest diagnostics and has been trying to get our clients to go to their lab sites. Not at all happy about that.

Never heard of Prometrics. Do you have contact info?

Thanks

Back