Expectations of a Life Insurance Agent

mfsupa

Hello. I am a health and life insurance agent whose primary focus has been exclusively in health insurance for more than 5 years now. Due to recent changes in the market and the current direction health insurance seems to be heading Ive decided its time to start seriously considering some other options. Everyone naturally would say medicare but I tried it before, didnt enjoy it. Im considering life insurance being marketed over the phone through live transferred prospects.

You guys have more experience than I do. I Dont know whats possible, Whats normal, etc.

What I would like to do is bring in about 100k yearly.(with advances)

Saying the average contract is lets just say 100% x 12 for the sake of easy math that means I would need to write roughly 8300 in premiums.

So that comes out to lets say 700 a month roughly I need to write.

Heres my question. Is 100k yearly with advances realistic? Is 100k a low goal? What is your average client for life insurance? How many accounts a week/month? What are some of your average monthly premiums? What kind of lead budget do I need to write 700 a month in premiums?

Im just trying to look at different angles here and figure out the best way to break into this market and be successful.

Hello. I am a health and life insurance agent whose primary focus has been exclusively in health insurance for more than 5 years now. Due to recent changes in the market and the current direction health insurance seems to be heading Ive decided its time to start seriously considering some other options. Everyone naturally would say medicare but I tried it before, didnt enjoy it. Im considering life insurance being marketed over the phone through live transferred prospects.

You guys have more experience than I do. I Dont know whats possible, Whats normal, etc.

Saying the average contract is lets just say 100% x 12 for the sake of easy math that means I would need to write roughly 8300 in premiums.

Heres my question. Is 100k yearly with advances realistic? Is 100k a low goal? What is your average client for life insurance? How many accounts a week/month? What are some of your average monthly premiums? What kind of lead budget do I need to write 700 a month in premiums?

Im just trying to look at different angles here and figure out the best way to break into this market and be successful.

start here............ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0692755772/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Get the Insurance Forums Newsletter for the latest input and articles -
Insurance Forums | 9 quick questions to ask your life insurance prospects

Back