Ezlifesales.com

Not sure where you are coming from. I test drove their quote engine and was impressed. They have roughly 35 carriers with ez apps which is another plus in my books.

I take it you know nothing about these folks other than you don't like the name. BFD.

Not sure where you are coming from. I test drove their quote engine and was impressed. They have roughly 35 carriers with ez apps which is another plus in my books.

I take it you know nothing about these folks other than you don't like the name. BFD.

Neither do I. Aside from making a meaningless post, our new friend was also trying to rework an old lead Rick gave Dwayne, interesting little fella.

I checked at the link at the bottom that said "powered by pinney insurance center", that shed some light on things. It looks like it's a recruiting landing site. I'm not to impressed whenever anyone uses phrases like "At last, you can..." or "Finally you can..." or anything like that, but it looks like they've been doing business for a while and have at least some idea what they're doing.
The "Pinney Insurance Center" will drag folks over to "wholesaleinsurance.net" as a way of picking up extra leads too.

I think Pinney Insurance Center are the ones that should really be checked out.

I think Pinney Insurance Center are the ones that should really be checked out.

Pinney Insurance Center: A Different Kind of Brokerage House

They have been in business as producers and a local GA for many, many years here (about 10 miles from me) and have an excellent reputation ... as told by the agents here who have put biz through them. I've put biz through them and the did a good job... no complaints or problems.

They are trying to expand to be a nationwide GA instead of just a regional one. They hired a whole bunch of agents from Crump a couple of years ago when Bisys (Citi?) sold them. They have a large staff... two of their case managers (Kim and Theresa) have been doing this kind of work for a hundred years or so and really know their stuff (they actually trained some of the sales staff!)

I don't know where Pinney is going with their EZLife thing. I've heard some local agents complain that Pinney is trying to compete with them as I'm told they have some websites where they seek applications direct from the client. If so, I think it is kind of stupid to compete (piss off) your brokers, but as I say, I'm not sure if it is true as I've only heard it through the grapevine.

Usual disclaimers apply.

YMMV

I picked up on ezlife from the most recent ASJ. Ryan Pinney submitted an article about online (life) application systems and a grid comparing their services with 5 other folks.

Tioterm

bisyslifesolutions

quicklifecenter

natbrokers

pjpce

Of these, Bisys (Crump) is the only one with which I am familiar. The grid indicated ezlife has 33 carriers, does not charge a setup or monthly fee and paid street commissions. The others had a fee or haircut or both.

Hence the query.

The "Pinney Insurance Center" will drag folks over to "wholesaleinsurance.net" as a way of picking up extra leads too.

Can't say where that came from, or your other comments about "at last you can . . . finally you can" but Pinney (via ezlife) has their own quote engine. Can't imagine why they would send anyone to wholesaleinsurance.net

Did I miss all this or are you on crack tonight?

Last edited:
Can't say where that came from, or your other comments about "at last you can . . . finally you can" but Pinney (via ezlife) has their own quote engine. Can't imagine why they would send anyone to wholesaleinsurance.net

You missed all of it, but no worries. "At last... a life insurance system that makes it easier to help more clients."

Click on "powered by pinney insurance center", then go all the way down and click on "Get a FREE Term Life Insurance Quote today!", which goes to wholesaleinsurance.net.

Personally, I don't like sites with slang "ez, brokerz, etc".

The name looks like something that would be found in a highschool note...

I picked up on ezlife from the most recent ASJ. Ryan Pinney submitted an article about online (life) application systems and a grid comparing their services with 5 other folks.

Tioterm

bisyslifesolutions

quicklifecenter

natbrokers

pjpce

Of these, Bisys (Crump) is the only one with which I am familiar. The grid indicated ezlife has 33 carriers, does not charge a setup or monthly fee and paid street commissions. The others had a fee or haircut or both.

Hence the query.

Just to clarify, NatBrokers (National Brokerage, Inc) does not charge for any of the technology offered, pays competitive "street" level commissions or higher, but it can depend on what services you are utilizing. In regard to the last portion of this, they do have a service called MyConcierge where they take a case from submission-to-commission, this is where they would take a percentage of the case.

Back