Favorite, Best, Etc. No Lapse Guarantee UL

WMG

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NY/NJ
Good afternoon everyone. Just wanted to get an idea of your favorite, the best in your opinion, no lapse guarantee UL product.

Let's say for an individual, in their 70's -- good health, obviously cash value is no factor -- strictly for guaranteed death benefit only.

How about second-to-die? A couple, in their 70's, both good health -- who do you like?

And lastly, what about a couple in their 70's, with one uninsurable?

Thank you in advance.

Good afternoon everyone. Just wanted to get an idea of your favorite, the best in your opinion, no lapse guarantee UL product.

Let's say for an individual, in their 70's -- good health, obviously cash value is no factor -- strictly for guaranteed death benefit only.

How about second-to-die? A couple, in their 70's, both good health -- who do you like?

And lastly, what about a couple in their 70's, with one uninsurable?

Thank you in advance.

I'm a fan of Protective's GUL. It seems to be very competitively priced as well as being decently flexible with underwriting compared to others out there. Would love to hear other thoughts on this though.

I'm a fan of Protective's GUL. It seems to be very competitively priced as well as being decently flexible with underwriting compared to others out there. Would love to hear other thoughts on this though.

Thank you.

Yes, I'd like to hear others as well.

In the last 10 years or so, the product landscape certainly has changed -- with companies either getting out of the business so to speak; by eliminating and/or changing products, changing issue ages, etc.

Thank you again.

Nationwide - good product, service and underwriting. Lincoln, Protective, Am Gen as well. Hancock, Symetra, NAmerican in certain niches.

North American Custom Guarantee for a client who can go through underwriting. Great pricing for 120 yr. old guarantee.

I believe Accordia has a SUL or SIUL with an additional insured without underwriting. Check them out.

North American Custom Guarantee for a client who can go through underwriting. Great pricing for 120 yr. old guarantee. I believe Accordia has a SUL or SIUL with an additional insured without underwriting. Check them out.

Anyone out there giving a preferred rating for a GUL for a male 6'1'' 250lbs?

Latest posts

Back