Favorite Gul

Willis

Whats your favorite gul carrier and why? Been personally using north american but they are putting me through the ringer with underwriting lately?

I really like Protective's Custom Choice UL and Advantage Choice UL, both give you the ability to customize the guaranteed lapse protection, and have very low cost of insurance.

I'm also a big fan of Minnesota Life's Eclipse Protector IUL with the Performance Death Benefit Guarantee Agreement. You get the benefits of a guaranteed UL policy, with the ability to grow cash value through indexing. Great policy, especially with the ability to add the long term care agreement.

Lincoln VULone (w lifetime db guar).....for vanilla, Nationwide or AmGeneral. Agreed NAmerican is good, until you find out they can't underwrite their way out of a paper bag.

I am a big Protective Life Fan for cases above $250k. Underwriting is better than North American for the iffy Preferred to Standard Risks.

North American rocks for that Clean Preferred Risk.... Just need to really have good skill in identifying risk classes.... Usually comes with years of experience.

My favorite for most $25k-$250k is Sagicor. eApp underwriting and submission, easy to use.

Back