FE Question

dragan

Expert
Please be gentle on me I an new at this and got a question. Trying to put a 47 year old female 5 Ft 8 in / 260, insulin and simvastin and blood pressure on a Motorists Life SI

I am sure she will be put in the graded plan but the rate sheet only goes to 50. Does that mean they won't do her?

Thanks for your help

The rate sheet goes to 50, but you said your prospect is 47 which would be covered. Did you make a mistake on the age of your prospect?

Please be gentle on me I an new at this and got a question. Trying to put a 47 year old female 5 Ft 8 in / 260, insulin and simvastin and blood pressure on a Motorists Life SI

I am sure she will be put in the graded plan but the rate sheet only goes to 50. Does that mean they won't do her?

That means they won't do her... but don't let Moon kid ya, he has dreams about babes like this.

But I'll tell you who will definitely "do her", and that is Markingriffin; (I'm sure he will be along shortly). Or he'll let you "do her" when he fixes you up with a contract with one of his companies.

No sense in putting her on a GDB cause a healthy girl like her can qualify, based on the info you provided, for an immediate benefit WL policy. You didn't mention whether she was a smoker or not, and you didn't mention how much you were looking for, but assuming n/s she could get up to 50K immediate benefit WL. Can ya sell it...?

10K - 39 mo
20K - 73 "
25K - 90 "
50K - 175 "

Step right up, how much ya want...?

That means they won't do her... but don't let Moon kid ya, he has dreams about babes like this.

But I'll tell you who will definitely "do her", and that is Markingriffin; (I'm sure he will be along shortly). Or he'll let you "do her" when he fixes you up with a contract with one of his companies.

No sense in putting her on a GDB cause a healthy girl like her can qualify, based on the info you provided, for an immediate benefit WL policy. You didn't mention whether she was a smoker or not, and you didn't mention how much you were looking for, but assuming n/s she could get up to 50K immediate benefit WL. Can ya sell it...?

10K - 39 mo
20K - 73 "
25K - 90 "
50K - 175 "

Step right up, how much ya want...?

Okay, Im here now. LOL Since you brought me up, let me see what I can do.

YOu don't have to place insulin dependent clients on a graded benefit plan any longer. That was the old days. I have several products and companies that will take them on an immediate death benefit whole life.

Her height and weight is fine. The HBP is okay too.

I would use United Home Life's TP3 app and she would make down to section 2. The Deluxe whole life product. Click Here for the agent guide on the whole life products.

[viddler]http://www.viddler.com/player/543aff3a/[/viddler]

Also American Amicable would also take her on their whole life product.

If you have a client on insulin, don't place them on a graded death benefit plan. That is a over kill.

Don't forget about Monumental.

Immediate benefit, no ht-wt questions and insulin OK for their standard rated immediate benefit product. AND as an added bonus, policy fee is fully commissionable (thank you very much Monumental.)

$10,000 = $26.10

$20,000 = $48.70

$25,000 = $60.00

And I too have heard rumors of Moon being a bit of a chubby-chaser. In fact I've heard his last girlfriend ate MEALS bigger than Alyssa Milano.

[viddler]http://www.viddler.com/player/543aff3a/[/viddler]

Also American Amicable would also take her on their whole life product.

If you have a client on insulin, don't place them on a graded death benefit plan. That is a over kill.

Hey Mark... I watched part of your training vid here on UHL... Nice brother, but you gotta brush up on the In-knee-alis pronunciation a bit... You need to spend more time away from Ga and practice on these hard words a little.

Other than that brother you got it down... Here's an idea for ya...

thumbnail.aspx
+
food124.jpg
+LIS

Back