Felony Conviction

JustinUpright

Guru
100+ Post Club
Tennessee
I have a prospect that has a felony and wants Life insurance. Every company I try to use disqualifies him on the questions.This isn't a DUI.

If anyone has any company that may write this person please let me know.

I am in Tennessee
Thanks in advance.:err:

I have a prospect that has a felony and wants Life insurance. Every company I try to use disqualifies him on the questions.This isn't a DUI.

If anyone has any company that may write this person please let me know.

I am in Tennessee
Thanks in advance.:err:

What really matters is he on probation right now. If not, then lots of companies will take him.

If it was for drugs, they could want a drug test.

Thanks Greg Jim will be calling you in the morning Mark I think he already talked with you today. I will pass what you said here to him as well.

Larry

If he served his time for his crime, it shouldn't disqualify him to move on in life. He is obvioulsy conscientious enough to care about his loved ones. Afterall, he would not benefit from the life insurance policy.

However, if he was convicted of manslaughter or murder he may too high a risk! He may try to fake his own death to collect the death benefit through a straw party. I saw a case of this on the CBS "48 Hours Mystery" a few weeks ago. The perp murdered someone and mutilated the body and tried to make it look as if it was his body. He got caught!:goofy:

He may try to fake his own death to collect the death benefit through a straw party.

There has been a South Florida scam like this for a number of years.

It works like this: folks mainly in the Haitian community buy as much cheap term insurance as they can, then return to Haiti and acquire a phonied-up death certificate which the U.S. beneficiary produces to make a death claim.

Clever, huh?

Back