Find the Money for Life Insurance

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is Lew Nason's course "found Money management the best out there or is their something better. Somebody I know told me it was pretty basic and he returned it. So feedback would be great.

Yes, it is basic. Simplicity is the best way to get advanced concepts across.

Plus, in my opinion, Lew's systems aren't complete without either the member's only site or the Advanced Fact-Finding DVDs. You have to know how to actually go through the fact-finder and give mini-presentations along the way.

The system includes all the other marketing tools, fact-finding forms, Excel templates, power-point presentations, etc. But to me, the real power is in how you conduct the fact-find. The video training is where it's at.

Having been a LEAP Wealth-in-Motion licensee a few years ago, I can tell you that Lew's fact-finding training does the same thing... without the use of a computer. You become the producer you need to be, not just "use a system".

----------

If someone is "addicted to software", then I'd look into Torrid-Technology's RetirementView software... but it won't help you to "find the money".

There's Circle of Wealth - $3,295 to start and $400/year.
There's LEAP - $2,500+ per year.

There's a new one that Art Sanger put out called Wealthbuilding cornerstones. It's cheaper ($1,700 to start?), but I won't assume it's better.

There's Truth Concepts for $1,500 to start and $400/year (if I remember correctly).

Yea, but.....I prefer a simpler method. Like helping my clients dig through the couch for loose change. If they really want the policy, they'll help.

Back