Foresters Underwriting

irish1098

Expert
I had 2 policies issed this week with Foresters that I faxed in and were issued in less than 24hrs. Usually it takes them 1-2 weeks.

Policies were their simplified issue non-med term.

Anyone else having similar turn around times with other companies with similar products?

ON the whole life products, I'm getting 24 to 48 hour avg..

On the term, it is a lot slower maybe 4 to 5 days...

All simplified products are issued fast. Many companies have guarantee on issue time.

All simplified products are issued fast. Many companies have guarantee on issue time.

I get that. Most of what I write is simplified issue. I've just never seen Foresters issue that fast. Usually it's closer to 2 weeks.

I get that. Most of what I write is simplified issue. I've just never seen Foresters issue that fast. Usually it's closer to 2 weeks.

That was about the results I had when I mostly wrote for them last year. They are pretty effecient and have come a long way!

That was about the results I had when I mostly wrote for them last year. They are pretty effecient and have come a long way!

For their simplified issue, when they 'approve' the applicant over the phone when you are in the house with them, does that always mean they are approved, or just 99% likely to be. And, are you able to sell Forestors over the phone yet?

For their simplified issue, when they 'approve' the applicant over the phone when you are in the house with them, does that always mean they are approved, or just 99% likely to be. And, are you able to sell Forestors over the phone yet?

They're almost done with testing it, and it will roll out in four states to begin with. They had to push the date back last week. I heard last that they're looking at Feb at the earliest now.

They're almost done with testing it, and it will roll out in four states to begin with. They had to push the date back last week. I heard last that they're looking at Feb at the earliest now.

They are thinking more like June right now..They are allowing call centers to test it out right now..After they get the feel for this kind of business they will open it up to everyone else.

I first heard Feb 1st , but yesterday I heard June.

Companies change dates all the time.

Back