GA in CA for Life Insurance

Soaringagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey everyone,

Do you recommend a GA for life insurance? I'm seriously so frustrated. Seems like so often where I get a case in underwriting and I have to do all the follow up work. Isn't that the job of the GA?

Do you have any recommendations where I can just refer the client and the GA or carrier takes care of the rest?

Hey everyone,

Do you recommend a GA for life insurance? I'm seriously so frustrated. Seems like so often where I get a case in underwriting and I have to do all the follow up work. Isn't that the job of the GA?

Do you have any recommendations where I can just refer the client and the GA or carrier takes care of the rest?

Pinney.

Nope. That's your job. Inspect what you expect. No one will take care of your business like you will.

Besides, the more you manage by yourself, the higher paying contracts you can get.

Hey everyone,

I submitted a little more than Name, Bene, Plan and Contact information on a $225. case. I did this online. I got an email today the application is complete, the exam is in and a complete package has been submitted to Protective. Most likely will not have to touch the file till I deliver the policy. Which they would do as well. Pinney

I make about $2,500.00 and they do the grunt work

I can help with this. Front end preparation by you combined with excellent back end support can be the best for some. Of course, doing so without giving up the farm!

I submitted a little more than Name, Bene, Plan and Contact information on a $225. case. I did this online. I got an email today the application is complete, the exam is in and a complete package has been submitted to Protective. Most likely will not have to touch the file till I deliver the policy. Which they would do as well. Pinney

I make about $2,500.00 and they do the grunt work

I second Pinney, especially if you value backroom support and want them to be based out of CA.

Back