Getting Approved for Life Insurance with an Autoimmune Disease

time4work

Hello all. I would love some help here. My client was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease 10 years ago. He has not completed an application because he is afraid of being denied. What carrier/s will offer him the best chances of getting approved for term insurance? He is looking for at least 50K in coverage. He knows that he will have to pay more, but he just doesn't want to risk being denied. Please help. Thanks in advance!

Auto ummune disease. That is really vague. I mean reallu reallt vague. Gonna have to elaborate before anyone can give you any worthwhile info.

Hello all. I would love some help here. My client was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease 10 years ago. He has not completed an application because he is afraid of being denied. What carrier/s will offer him the best chances of getting approved for term insurance? He is looking for at least 50K in coverage. He knows that he will have to pay more, but he just doesn't want to risk being denied. Please help. Thanks in advance!

You have to at least give an age, basic health history. And how long he will want the insurance to have a starting point.

Back