Globe Life Insurance

yeah thanks I just talked to someone who got a great deal bought globe life fo 39.00 a month 10000 final expense. Told them it was term but of course they don't believe me. maybe when the policy comes they will be able to understand the word TERM

Globe is a Torchmark outfit and I think they are only direct and throught the mail or by telephone. I don't think they have agents. When I was with American Income we use to be given the Globe policy holders to call on.

Torchmark has a division that sells to the Federal/Postal Market...ESD (Employee Services Division) they have available a Globe WL policy that can be sold by agents and in states where available the division also has a term policy.

I actually bought a policy for my mom from them. They advertise with my direct tv bill. Easy application. Then a phone interview. But they send mail every week about if she wants to insure her grand kids.
I read the contract not sure if term or perm ins. But the premium wil go up in 8 or 10 years.

I actually bought a policy for my mom from them. They advertise with my direct tv bill. Easy application. Then a phone interview. But they send mail every week about if she wants to insure her grand kids.
I read the contract not sure if term or perm ins. But the premium wil go up in 8 or 10 years.

Seriously, dude?? You are in the business, but you had Mom take out a junk policy that you don't even know what it is yourself?

It's a term policy. I hope you were joking in that reply.

Globe is a Torchmark outfit and I think they are only direct and throught the mail or by telephone. I don't think they have agents. When I was with American Income we use to be given the Globe policy holders to call on.

I used to work for Liberty National which is a Torchmark Company just like Globe Life. You are right they do not have agents and market their products via direct mail only. Their whole life policy for children offer good value for the money.

I used to work for Liberty National which is a Torchmark Company just like Globe Life. You are right they do not have agents and market their products via direct mail only. Their whole life policy for children offer good value for the money.

Not really the Globe childrens whole life can be beaten day in and day out by Mutual of Omahas childrens WL.

Isn't their kids policy a lifetime pay? That alone seems like a BAD idea to me. I've replaced plenty of those with 10 & 20 pay policies.

Figured I bring back this thread due to an experience today...

I ran into a Globe Life policy today that the client swore was a WL policy. Even the GL reps were telling her that. I called their customer care line since she couldn't find the actual policy and this is what they told me...

They called it a "hyrbid" whole life-term plan. She is a 63yr old Female in good health NT and was paying $36/month for 10k in coverage. The plan itself is in force until they turn 100, but does not build cash value. It seems like Globe is starting to deceive people into thinking they have a WL plan simply because it will most likely be in effect their entire life w/ level premium.

I replaced it by selling her on the benefits of CV, but be on the lookout for this type of plan. The lady even had written on her notes that she had with the policy "whole life." She had actually requested WL when she bought it and they still sold her that "hybrid" crap.

Back