Good cheap term

Billy T

Can any body tell me some of the cheapest term products. So far AIG is one of the cheapest but I found liberty life is even cheaper can any one tell me if they are a good company as far as under writing and all the logistics go. I have a neighbor who has a policy that he would like to move his business my way, but so far I can't beat the price he is currently paying and he got it this year so its not an age thing.

Can any body tell me some of the cheapest term products. So far AIG is one of the cheapest but I found liberty life is even cheaper can any one tell me if they are a good company as far as under writing and all the logistics go. I have a neighbor who has a policy that he would like to move his business my way, but so far I can't beat the price he is currently paying and he got it this year so its not an age thing.

It all depends on age, smoker status, height & weight etc. If you are looking for an everyday term product, AIG can fit that mold. I have also found ING, WCL, and Genworth to be competitive in different situations.
Banner does come out with good rates but their customer service, in my opinion, is not the best and the underwriting takes a long time.
When talking regular cigar smokers or dippers, Prudential will give them a Standard Plus Non smoker rate. AIG will take a 1 cigar a month smoker as long as there is no nicotine in the urine when they do the urine speciman on the exam.Pru is also good for Insulin dependant diabetes.
Liberty has decent smoker rates most of the time.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the info, with prudential can I be independent and get appointed with them. He is 32 a smoker and in good health so that may be a fit.

Thanks for the info, with prudential can I be independent and get appointed with them. He is 32 a smoker and in good health so that may be a fit.

How much coverage is he looking for? Old Mutual has just brought back their Value Select. It's a $250,000 minimum.

For a 32 old male smoker $250,000 term policy, the premiums are;

15 yr-$35.78/mo

20 yr-$40.50/mo

30 yr-$66.15/mo

You can go to our website to run a spread sheet for the parameters you are looking for. You can call me to walk you through that process.

Anna x 112

Hey Anna,

Welcome to the forum. Tell Lisa I got her message and owe her a callback, as soon as I get a chance.

Dave Fluker

Originally Posted by Billy T

Try Midland National Life, Sioux Falls, SD. Their Premier Term is less expensive than AIG and service is very, very good. I have been with them for 12 yrs.

I'm not sure who would sell AIG right now, given the current climate (yeah, I know their life insurance arm is supposedly unscathed).

That being said.. I'm looking for a term company that can do online quoting AND sell the policy WITHOUT having to sign up for a monthly quoting engine (like Norvax, etc.). Just one company or two..preferrably with decent rates and commission. I know that Globe Life or Guardian somebody has a term policy like this with 80% commission - was hoping for more than that. HSBC I know is also at 80%..

I have a great domain name and marketing efforts to get people there ( directlifeprotection dot com) but need a good term product they can get online instantly. Any ideas? Thanks!:)

Originally Posted by Billy T

Try Midland National Life, Sioux Falls, SD. Their Premier Term is less expensive than AIG and service is very, very good. I have been with them for 12 yrs.

Back