Good Quality Leads

I believe the day of "buying leads" is not viable. You will need to generate leads in the market today. I don't know how much it cost to get 20 leads a week but you should invest in ways of finding business. People are getting their life insurance over the internet and on the phone. I would look into that market and participate that way.

I believe the day of "buying leads" is not viable. You will need to generate leads in the market today. I don't know how much it cost to get 20 leads a week but you should invest in ways of finding business. People are getting their life insurance over the internet and on the phone. I would look into that market and participate that way.

There are companies that sell leads for this very reason. You can buy "press 1 to talk to an agent" leads and "fill out this form online to be sent an email quote" leads.

I believe you couldn't be more wrong.

Back