Good Quality Leads

goldfishlover

TX
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest me a provider that can generate good quality life insurance leads in Texas area. I was thinking about netquote or agent insider.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited:
I haven't found any in Virginia, they all suck. Netquote especially.

Hometownquotes seems to be the best but the bar is pretty low. I roughly broke even with the $600 in leads I bought from them. With that said I'm thinking about starting it up again just in a different area and seeing if I fair a bit better.

The thing that I do really like about HTQ is they're good about returning leads and if I need help/have a question they're all over it.

I haven't found any in Virginia, they all suck. Netquote especially.

Hometownquotes seems to be the best but the bar is pretty low. I roughly broke even with the $600 in leads I bought from them. With that said I'm thinking about starting it up again just in a different area and seeing if I fair a bit better.

The thing that I do really like about HTQ is they're good about returning leads and if I need help/have a question they're all over it.

I have heard lot of good things about HTQ. But they don't generate enough leads in TX area. That's why I am not sure if I should go with them. :skeptical:

I have heard lot of good things about HTQ. But they don't generate enough leads in TX

Just had this conversation yesterday with someone whom is considering HTQ. In this day and age it is impossible to get both volume and quality with any lead vendor. You either get a ton of crappy leads that you have to spend time on and then depending on the vendor fight with them for credits. '

Or you get fewer leads but better quality. You don't spend your time chasing fake leads, you actually have time to do other forms of marketing.

This really is the choice before you. Some people want volume because even though they're bad leads, they're "working" . Other people want better quality even though it means fewer because that allows them time to work elsewhere.

I've experienced both out there and while not perfect HTQ's better quality and better handling of credits let's me be effective rather than busy..

Think of it as the flag pole scene from the movie Capitan America. All these soldiers trying to shimmy up the flag pole to get the flag... lots of activity, boy they are trying hard, but getting no where. Then the soon to be Capitan steps up and removes the pin holding the flagpole up and the flag drops to the ground. Problem solved, success. Think of that scene when you think about working internet leads.

I have heard lot of good things about HTQ. But they don't generate enough leads in TX

Just had this conversation yesterday with someone whom is considering HTQ. In this day and age it is impossible to get both volume and quality with any lead vendor. You either get a ton of crappy leads that you have to spend time on and then depending on the vendor fight with them for credits. '

Or you get fewer leads but better quality. You don't spend your time chasing fake leads, you actually have time to do other forms of marketing.

This really is the choice before you. Some people want volume because even though they're bad leads, they're "working" . Other people want better quality even though it means fewer because that allows them time to work elsewhere.

I've experienced both out there and while not perfect HTQ's better quality and better handling of credits let's me be effective rather than busy..

Think of it as the flag pole scene from the movie Capitan America. All these soldiers trying to shimmy up the flag pole to get the flag... lots of activity, boy they are trying hard, but getting no where. Then the soon to be Capitan steps up and removes the pin holding the flagpole up and the flag drops to the ground. Problem solved, success. Think of that scene when you think about working internet leads.

Thanks for the explanation. To clarify, I am not against buying HTQ leads but rather looking for someone who can provide continuous flow of good quality leads, 20/week. With that said, I am assuming you either work for HTQ or the one who sells HTQ leads and if that's the case, pm me with your details and I will be willing discuss more. But my most important question to you is: can HTQ generate at least 20 good quality life leads per week in TX area?

Thanks for the explanation. To clarify, I am not against buying HTQ leads but rather looking for someone who can provide continuous flow of good quality leads, 20/week. With that said, I am assuming you either work for HTQ or the one who sells HTQ leads and if that's the case, pm me with your details and I will be willing discuss more. But my most important question to you is: can HTQ generate at least 20 good quality life leads per week in TX area?

Nope just an agent who has been around the block, long enough to know how net leads work. I have nothing to do with HTQ other than being a customer. I have come and gone with them over the years 2 times. They are the only leads company I've ever gone back to.

But you go ahead and think what ever you need to. Good luck man. Tried to help you out, have a feeling I didn't. Cheers.

Back