Good Whole Life Carrier?

I do know that ANICO's WL non-guaranteed columns suck. Way too close to guaranteed values. Of course, I'm sure they're focusing much more on their IUL products now and primarily keep the WL for pension type sales.

----------

As far as YFB's illustrations... I don't know who he was comparing to.

I do know that ANICO's WL non-guaranteed columns suck. Way too close to guaranteed values. Of course, I'm sure they're focusing much more on their IUL products now and primarily keep the WL for pension type sales.

----------

As far as YFB's illustrations... I don't know who he was comparing to.

Aint that the truth, lol. More expensive than other carrier's WL while theyre at it too.

Hey DHK - tried to PM you with a direct question about Assurity but couldn't. Could you share why you threw them out here? Just curious as I haven't seen them added to anyone's list here when discussing whole life carriers to go to.

Assurity popped on our radar screen recently and at first I dismissed them almost, but after doing some comparing I've been quite shocked. For example, today we ran an illustration showing a loan scenario vs a major "non-direct recog" carrier with the same parameters and even though Assurity is "direct recog", they won out at 15,20,25 and on ... in cash and DB.

If you need to PM if reasons are private please do so. Thanks.

I agree with DHK here. Assurity is my favorite whole life right now for its many bells and whistles. Also a participating (dividend-paying) WL. Up to 99k non med and VER makes it a very attractive option beyond FE. Assurity is a great non-med term option as well. Up to 350k with several preferred ratings non med that are comparable to Transamerica's fully underwritten standard rates in some instances.

Back