Group Life Carriers

Matthew

Good day folks,

We have a situation a little out of our normal operating zone that I would appreciate input on.

We are seeking current info on Group life for a medium size group of 260. Ages 30s to higher, guarantee issue, 50,000 on one set of men, 100,000 on the other.

Looking for competitive primary issuer or brokerage. This is for business written in Arkansas. I have no problem with bringing in the right person or agency to move this forward if your expertise will assist us.

If I am outside the rules of the forum, forgive me and point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Matthew

What state are you located in?

He said Arkansas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Good day folks,

We have a situation a little out of our normal operating zone that I would appreciate input on.

We are seeking current info on Group life for a medium size group of 260. Ages 30s to higher, guarantee issue, 50,000 on one set of men, 100,000 on the other.

Looking for competitive primary issuer or brokerage. This is for business written in Arkansas. I have no problem with bringing in the right person or agency to move this forward if your expertise will assist us.

If I am outside the rules of the forum, forgive me and point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Matthew

I don't do business in Arkansas, but I have many associates over there. If you are looking at doing true group, with no medical underwriting then your choices will be more limited AND your premiums will be higher! If possible, I advise you get fully underwritten or at least simplified issued instead of true Group issue. I don't know the health of the group, so I can't tell you if this is possible or not.

Last edited:
Back