Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to Group Life Insurance Plans     
Old 08-23-2016, 10:36 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: dahonored1 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Group Life Insurance Plans Group Life Insurance Plans
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone of you do group plans for small businesses and sell accident and group life insurance policies? I was an Allstate agent and before I left they were really pushing that. Their main competitor was Afflack, and main selling point was to get standard life insurance rates for the less favorable crowd.. Does any independent agents do group benefits? Is there money in this?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Group Life Insurance Plans
Old 08-23-2016, 11:23 PM   #2
Super Genius
glgamerica on Group Life Insurance Plans

State: glgamerica is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Group Life Insurance Plans Re: Group Life Insurance Plans
Originally Posted by dahonored1 View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone of you do group plans for small businesses and sell accident and group life insurance policies? I was an Allstate agent and before I left they were really pushing that. Their main competitor was Afflack, and main selling point was to get standard life insurance rates for the less favorable crowd.. Does any independent agents do group benefits? Is there money in this?
Over the last 20 years, I've written a ton of permanent life insurance through employer groups. These are all individual contracts. I've also written other voluntary benefits like accident and critical illness but permanent life insurance is by far my favorite.

I focus on employer groups with over 100 eligible employees.

Michael Kuhn, President
GLG America
http://www.GLGAmerica.com
GLG America specializes in workplace benefits like life, disability income, critical illness, accident, supplemental health and other insurance.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:00 AM   #3

State: turner is an Insurance Agent from California
Group Life Insurance Plans Re: Group Life Insurance Plans
Many years back, I thought finding the right health insurance plan is a difficult task, but once I consulted with American Marketing Administrators for individual medical plan, they assisted me properly and the plan really worked out for me very well. They also provide small business health insurance plans, so I suggest you to consult with them for the same.
Reply to Group Life Insurance Plans 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Tags
group life, life insurance